Gary Shirley Starts To Get A Huge New Tattoo — He's Always So Classy!

Fri, March 18, 2011 5:37pm EDT by 15 Comments

Because you really needed to see the ‘Teen Mom’ star without a shirt today!

Gary Shirley is allegedly concerned about getting his weight under control, his life in order and mending his relationship with Amber Portwood. And now he’s enhancing his style with a HUGE new tattoo on his back!

Gary, 24, posted a picture of the ink-in-progress on his Twitter on March 18. We’re don’t know what it says yet, but it’s sure to be garish and distressing!

What do you think it might say?

Gary Shirley Turns His Life Around — Dieting & Getting Along With Amber Portwood! Exclusive!

chicago dj

Posted at 7:41 PM on June 12, 2012

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve learn this publish and if I could I want to recommend you some attention-grabbing things or suggestions. Maybe you can write subsequent articles relating to this article. I want to learn more issues about it!

Start Building A Quality Email List With This Amazing Free Software

Posted at 3:53 PM on June 8, 2012

You’re actually a just right webmaster. The web site loading pace is amazing. It kind of feels that you’re doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a great process in this topic!

Single Millionaires Dating Online

Posted at 11:45 PM on June 5, 2012

hey there and thank you for your information ? I have definitely picked up something new from proper here. I did on the other hand experience several technical issues the usage of this website, since I experienced to reload the website a lot of instances previous to I could get it to load properly. I have been pondering in case your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, however sluggish loading circumstances instances will often have an effect on your placement in google and could injury your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and can glance out for a lot extra of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you replace this once more very soon..

lindsey

Posted at 5:43 PM on August 16, 2011

When did it become a trend to tattoo fat rolls?

daisha

Posted at 8:21 PM on August 23, 2011

lol

Michael

Posted at 1:31 PM on May 26, 2011

Wow, We’re men, most of us have body hair, this is nothing new. Do you realize how self-obsessed and pretentious you sound by making comments like eww and gross? Who the hell cares if you don’t find him attractive, that doesn’t give you the right to talk shit about how someone looks.

Jesi

Posted at 6:40 PM on August 6, 2011

agreed. Amber must of saw something in him…..not everyone is attracted to everyone

LISA

Posted at 10:42 AM on March 19, 2011

I cant even vote on this… What a gross fat hairy slob!!!!

Jan G.

Posted at 11:59 PM on March 22, 2011

I agree, Lisa. And blowing money on a tat? He needs to get his priorities straight instead of wasting money on a tattoo for himself.

chachi

Posted at 3:19 AM on March 19, 2011

Maybe he’s getting laser hair removal on that fur coat?

indio

Posted at 5:38 AM on March 19, 2011

ITS A TATToo OF A TIGER riping out of his skin i know cuz i did it and by the way its awsome and he maned up for it cuz it took 8 hrs to do

lindsey

Posted at 5:45 PM on August 16, 2011

That’s not manning up. 8 hours. Psh! A tiger tattoos is never cool for one, much less when it is plastered in the middle of fat and hair. I have a very large tattoo that has been on the cover of several ink mags, and I sat there and took it for 14 hrs. I am a chick, but that is manning up. Not a sissy tiger that in a month is going to look like it has a black mold fungus all over it
P.S. That whole design, “tiger ripping through skin” is SO lame and very Ed Hardy. I would never use an “artist” that would put crap like that on someone . Shows you only want the dollar and not the pride

dgfhdfh

Posted at 12:21 AM on March 19, 2011

he really needs to shave his back gross lol

rachel s.

Posted at 9:32 PM on March 18, 2011

ewwwwww

gbtw

Posted at 6:41 PM on March 18, 2011

lol… i don’t know who wrote this, but i am going to make it my mission to use the expression “garish and distressing” as often as possible from here on out. lol… but, on the topic, why would someone about to lose a ton of weight (or, should i say trying to lose a ton of weight) get a tattoo that will be distorted by the body change? right? i dunno… i wish these people weren’t exploited though, the teen moms and the nobodies in the middle of nowhere that don’t realize the world is making fun of them. i feel bad for them.