This St. Patrick’s Day, enjoy some delicious Corned Beef Sliders from Benjamin Steakhouse in NYC!
Celebrities like Billy Baldwin, Bryan Greenberg, Chris Noth, Hillary Duff, Real Housewives of Orange County‘s Gretchen Rossi and Mario Lopez are all fans of this awesome restaurant.
Chef de cuisine Arturo McLeod has prepared Corn Beef Sliders that are perfect for St. Patrick’s Day and are delicious any time, the true essence of his classic-style cooking.
Make these Corned Beef Sliders yourself with this helpful recipe:
Corned Beef Sliders: (20 servings)
3 lbs Corned Beef (for easier recipe, deli corned beef is fine)
½ head of Cabbage
1 carrot, roughly chopped
1 onion, roughly chopped
1 tbsp pickling spices
2 russet potatoes, peeled
1 tsp butter
Salt and pepper to taste
20 mini-potato bread rolls
1. In a large pot, boil carrots, onions, corned beef and pickling spices for about 2 hours. (If using purchased corned beef from a deli, simply heat and skip to the next step)
2. In a separate pot, boil the entire half head of cabbage (whole) for about 10 to 15 minutes.
3. In a separate pot, boil potatoes until tender. Remove from water, mash roughly with butter, salt & pepper, leaving chunks, and set to the side.
4. Preheat oven to 350° degrees. Open mini buns, place on a tray and toast them in the oven for about 2 minutes on each side. Remove.
5. Spread a layer of mashed potatoes on each bun; top with a generous layer of corned beef, cabbage, and Dijon mustard.
Serve and enjoy!