LeAnn Rimes Defends Her New Scary-Skinny Frame: 'I Know How Healthy I Am!'

Thu, March 17, 2011 8:45am EDT by 12 Comments

We don’t care what you say, LeAnn — we’re worried about you! These photos of you are shocking!

It’s unbelievable how different LeAnn Rimes looks now than she did six months ago. Where she once looked perfectly healthy, now the 28-year-old performer’s legs look like tooth picks and her arms look skeletal…and not in a good way. But before you send her a concerned tweet, be warned: She doesn’t want to hear it! “I know how healthy I am,” she tweeted March 15. “Maybe those people should start taking care of themselves…inside and out.”

“Maybe it’s time for a nude pic so peeps can see how I look nowhere near what these stupid pics are trying to make me look like, LOL,” she continued. “I’m talking about the evil comments and the judging and rag mags.”

We feel badly LeAnn feels judged! If anything, she should know her fans are concerned about her and want her to be okay. We loved her perfectly svelte figure just as it was before…she doesn’t need to disappear on us. HollywoodLife.com consulted with nutritionist, chef and author of Skinny Chicks Don’t Eat Salads, Christine Avanti, who told us LeAnn is endangering her health if she drops any more weight.

“My guess is that she weighed 120 before and is now at 105 or lower,” Avanti said about LeAnn’s 5’5″ frame. “Stress can cause weight loss, extreme dieting can cause weight loss and thyroid issues can cause weight loss or weight gain. It’s hard to tell. I will say that she is at the border line of too thin verses healthy. Hopefully, she will not continue to lose anymore weight.”

Los Angeles Bariatric Surgeon, Dr. Carson Liu agrees with Avanti and said LeAnn’s weight loss doesn’t look safe.

“Although I have never treated LeAnn, I think she looks unhealthy,” he said. “She looks like she has gone on an extreme self-induced diet. Plus, she’s probably not exercising much, as she also has muscle wasting.”

LeAnn has had quite the year. After meeting her now-fiance, Eddie Cibrian, on the set of the Lifetime movie, Northern Lights, in 2009, LeAnn divorced her husband and quickly moved on. Meanwhile, Eddie divorced his wife, Brandi Glanville, and proposed to LeAnn within months. Now, LeAnn is playing step mom to Eddie’s two children, planning a wedding AND managing her career at the same time. That’s enough to stress anyone out.

Kirstin Benson

Click to see LeAnn’s old bikini body!

outdoor tv enclosure

Posted at 2:22 PM on April 28, 2012

hey there and thanks to your information ? I have certainly picked up something new from proper here. I did alternatively experience several technical issues using this site, since I experienced to reload the web site lots of instances prior to I could get it to load properly. I have been thinking about in case your hosting is OK? Now not that I am complaining, however slow loading circumstances occasions will often affect your placement in google and could damage your quality rating if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am including this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you replace this again soon..

Halley

Posted at 3:47 PM on March 18, 2011

As a teenager she was pudgy and is probably prone to weight gain. I think Leann is trying the skinny look on for size. She has also recently gotten breast implants. I get the impression she may be a very sexual person and in her mind she thinks she has a sexy body since she works out all the time. She has flaunted her body in bikinis in a couple of magazines and for the paparazzi while on vacation so I’m thinking she really wouldn’t mind doing a nude photo shoot if it was tasteful.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b189164_leann_rimes_defends_pda_picsmdashdo_you.html#ixzz1Gywmo5lk

lola

Posted at 4:16 PM on March 17, 2011

Looks like we’ve got another Tori Spelling on our hands. She looks terrible.

jason

Posted at 12:59 PM on March 17, 2011

LeAnn, Please Eat! or you’ll look like the HL logo girl!

youtroll

Posted at 4:18 PM on March 17, 2011

you’re a troll. get back to work on your own stuff.

Jenny

Posted at 12:52 PM on March 17, 2011

Nice try Bonnie Fuller, stealing our LeAnn Rimes photo! By the way, when you steal, you get your information wrong, the photo on the left was taken on July 4, 2010, and you will be paying for the photo

Barbara

Posted at 1:09 PM on March 17, 2011

So this site steals photos? I thought it was legit, guess I was wrong,

KT

Posted at 2:47 PM on March 17, 2011

I guess you have a lot of calls to make since that picture is all over google images. *shakes head* You’re incredibly ridiculous.

KT

Posted at 2:52 PM on March 17, 2011

Oh and to add if you click on any of the pictures you will see most of them are dated 2/26/11 not July. Now why would several sites use the same picture and get the date wrong? They wouldn’t, so try again lady.

youtroll

Posted at 4:18 PM on March 17, 2011

so many threatened trolls…

rebecca

Posted at 12:30 PM on March 17, 2011

now i know why people say i look aneroxic sometimes, bcuz im just as skinny as her, but not exactly as bony. she does look a little sick, but im pretty sure that if she says she’s fine, she’s fine. she’s a big girl, i think she can take care of herself:)

guest

Posted at 8:41 PM on March 16, 2011

Didn’t Eddie’s wife also lose a lot of weight when she found out about his cheating? So Leann’s weight is probably because she found out about his other mistress or she thinks that Eddie is going to cheat on her while he is filming for his new show on NBC. Since she and her producer friend are always being nasty and mean to Eddie’s ex-wife, Leann has no business getting mad at the media or public for commenting on how skinny she is.