‘Teen Mom 2’ Star Leah Messer Making Serious Money — Only Has To Work One Day A Week! Exclusive!

Wed, March 16, 2011 3:46pm EDT by 8 Comments

It’s been reported that the latest batch of Teen Moms are cash-strapped and struggling to find work! But we’ve got the dish on Leah’s new part-time job. So MTV must be giving her big bucks!

It’s official: Leah Messer, the 20-year-old mom of twins Aleeah and Aliannah, IS working to help pay for all those Pampers and pacifiers! But a source close to the Teen Mom 2 star tells HollyBaby.com that Leah only works one six-hour shift a week at a dental office in Elkview, West Va. And it happens to be the same exact place her own mom works, too! Coincidence? Perhaps — or maybe Grandma Messer pulled some strings to help her land this new dental-assistant gig.

We’re not sure how much Leah’s hubbie, Corey Simms, is pitching in to help out. But it’s been reported that their relationship is on a rocky road these days. And with baby Ali’s medical bills adding up, maybe Leah’s picking up an extra shift to cover all the costs?

The moola she’s getting from MTV for the show is probably helping out a lot, too. And the upside to only working one day a week –more time for Leah to spend with her adorable babies!

–Katie Moore

Get more HollyBaby news and gossip! Friend us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Subscribe to our Newsletter!

Nicole

Posted at 1:45 PM on April 21, 2011

Umm, maybe it’s because many people who are older than 16 are struggling to support families and pay bills, while girls who apparently had no idea that sex could lead to pregnancy are pulling down six figures! When Amber let it leak that she was making over $200,000 per year, I almost vomited! I am a mother of three and a teacher who doesn’t know if there will be a teaching position available in the Fall! I have one son graduating and going to college in the Fall! Maybe I should have put it all out there at 15 or 16 and MTV would have paid my rent!

carly

Posted at 7:02 PM on April 18, 2011

Are you keepin the babies?? love u leah ur the best mom on the show!! ur my faveorite

hmmm

Posted at 1:10 PM on April 18, 2011

I wish I would have gone on this show when I was pregnant at 16. Then I cold sit and collect money and only work one day a week.

Jo

Posted at 2:22 PM on April 18, 2011

yeah i wish i could sit around and make that money to lol i got preggo at 15 and her daddy went to jail we would have had a nice show LOL!!!

delta

Posted at 6:01 PM on March 21, 2011

for one mamaws name is dawn spears 2. leah isnt even 19 till april 24th. and i am like lindz what in thid story do you find juicy gossip? lol i find lies and more lies and a reporter and writer who has NO clue what they are talking about lol…..peace out girl scout

liz

Posted at 8:43 AM on March 20, 2011

atleast shes making money some how.

Shannon

Posted at 12:02 PM on March 17, 2011

She has a full time job. Both her and Cory do. And seriously, who cares how much she makes?

Lindz

Posted at 5:23 PM on March 16, 2011

I have a question? What does it matter HOW she makes her money as long as her kids are fed and their is a roof over their heads? Her husband works and has always worked as far as I know, and so what if “Grandmaw Messer” helped her daughter get a job at the dentist office? Why is that such “juicy gossip?” I would give anything if I only had to work one day a week and could stay at home with my babies the rest of the week. As far as their relationship is concerned, yeah they really look like they are on the rocks you can tell by the pictures you see all over the magazines where they are laughing and smiling and holding hands etc etc I’m sure they hate each other……yeah right! Why don’t you guys follow one of the teen moms that really has gossip to spread like I dunno…..AMBER maybe?