Apparently Kim, 30, and basketball star Kris, 26, are in love, planning to get engaged soon AND they love the idea of a “whirlwind romance and getting married quickly,” according to OK! magazine.
Kim‘s planning the super lavish “wedding of the century”. “She doesn’t see why a royal wedding should get more attention that hers,” says a source. She sees herself as a bigger celebrity than Kate Middleton, and you know what — when it comes to America, Kim’s right. She’s far more popular than Kate.
“Kim thinks it would probably be the biggest TV wedding of all time,” bigger than her sister Khloe‘s TV wedding to Lakers basketball star, Lamar Odom, on Sep. 29, 2009.
Now here’s everything lavish that Kim is planning for her Big Day with Kris, according to OK!:
- Kim has already spoken to dress designer Vera Wang, who outfitted Khloe’s wedding party. The dress will be simple and elegant.
- Bruce Jenner will walk her down the aisle, but to honor her late father, Robert Kardashian, Kim will incorporate Armenian food and dances into the festivities.
- Her color theme will be silver, cream, white, and black.
- Celebrity event planner Donnie Brown predicts Kim will want white roses from South America, red-velvet cupcakes and doves released at the wedding, just like Khloe had.
- Guests will include Jennifer Lopez, Fergie, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Snooki, and Kelly Osbourne as well as all her large extended family.
Sounds great Kim — can’t wait!