Inside Kim Kardashian's $1 Million Wedding to Kris Humphries

Wed, March 16, 2011 12:07pm EDT by 16 Comments
Getty Images (2)

Getty Images (2)

Apparently Kim, 30, and basketball star Kris, 26, are in love, planning to get engaged soon AND they love the idea of a “whirlwind romance and getting married quickly,” according to OK! magazine.

Kim‘s planning the super lavish “wedding of the century”. “She doesn’t see why a royal wedding should get more attention that hers,” says a source. She sees herself as a bigger celebrity than Kate Middleton, and you know what — when it comes to America, Kim’s right. She’s far more popular than Kate.

“Kim thinks it would probably be the biggest TV wedding of all time,” bigger than her sister Khloe‘s TV wedding to Lakers basketball star, Lamar Odom, on Sep. 29, 2009.

Now here’s everything lavish that Kim is planning for her Big Day with Kris, according to OK!:

• Kim has already spoken to dress designer Vera Wang, who outfitted Khloe’s wedding party. The dress will be simple and elegant.
  • Bruce Jenner will walk her down the aisle, but to honor her late father, Robert Kardashian, Kim will incorporate Armenian food and dances into the festivities.
  • Her color theme will be silver, cream, white, and black.
  • Celebrity event planner Donnie Brown predicts Kim will want white roses from South America, red-velvet cupcakes and doves released at the wedding, just like Khloe had.
  • Guests will include Jennifer Lopez, Fergie, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Snooki, and Kelly Osbourne as well as all her large extended family.

Sounds great Kim — can’t wait!

–Bonnie Fuller

Random Orbit Sander

Posted at 4:42 AM on July 7, 2012

Simply want to say your article is as amazing. The clearness on your put up is just spectacular and i could suppose you’re a professional on this subject. Well along with your permission allow me to grasp your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work.

biggest penis ever

Posted at 4:47 PM on June 18, 2012

What�s Taking place i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I’m hoping to contribute & help different users like its helped me. Great job.

silver sandscasino download

Posted at 3:02 PM on June 15, 2012

I do accept as true with all of the ideas you’ve presented on your post. They are really convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are too short for beginners. May just you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

PSD to Wordpress Theme

Posted at 11:33 AM on June 14, 2012

Wow, amazing blog structure! How long have you been running a blog for? you make blogging glance easy. The whole look of your web site is wonderful, as well as the content!

air purifiers review

Posted at 1:30 AM on April 27, 2012

Wonderful items from you, man. I have keep in mind your stuff prior to and you are just too excellent. I really like what you have bought here, certainly like what you’re saying and the way in which during which you are saying it. You’re making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to keep it wise. I can not wait to read much more from you. That is actually a terrific website.

Poetry

Posted at 1:08 PM on April 6, 2012

I was suggested this website via my cousin. I’m no longer certain whether this post is written via him as nobody else know such unique approximately my trouble. You are amazing! Thanks!

Ergonomic

Posted at 9:53 PM on April 1, 2012

obviously like your web-site but you have to test the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very bothersome to tell the truth on the other hand I’ll certainly come back again.

Mandi

Posted at 11:29 PM on March 17, 2012

I love them together. I’m happy Kim now has the right man. Kris- keep doing your thing in the NBA and hope you get sign to the Knicks. Kim- Keep doing your thing cause you are a good isnbuess women. Please keep God in the mix and count your blessings everyday. Kris is a great guy and you are bless

alex fillipo

Posted at 6:58 PM on October 10, 2011

Oh I just wanted to comment on the fact that Kris Humphrey’s threw a fit that Kris Jenner didn’t fund his family’s expensive cars to the wedding. Well Kris Humphrey’s I think that was your place or your mother’s place don’t you think the jenner family and Kim paying for everything was enough. Your a tightwad and a baby..Suck it up you have a real women not one of your one night stand whores…

Klarissa Looney

Posted at 6:50 PM on October 10, 2011

I think Kris Humphreys is the biggest whine tit on television. What real man gets so involved with the wedding and cry’s everytime he don’t get his way. He’s a BIG BABY!!!!!!! And a control freak, you can tell that by his arrogance and his constant crying the blues. Maybe he should have wore the dress..He didn’t deserve Kim she needs a MAN!!!!!!!!!Buy plenty of kleenex Kim for your crybaby.

Tricks r for kids

Posted at 7:06 PM on May 29, 2011

What a whore

Ellyy.

Posted at 12:53 AM on May 18, 2011

kims a cougar!

petey

Posted at 7:58 AM on April 21, 2011

pigs..ewwww

rpd

Posted at 11:42 AM on April 1, 2011

APRIL FOOL’S ! ! !

Vicky

Posted at 2:51 PM on March 24, 2011

Oh My Gosh… Kim would never talk like this. Competing fame with her sister?? I don’t think she’s that shallow. As far as this wedding I just hope she’s making the right decision. Khloe’s ‘love at first site’ marriage is one in a million. It doesn’t happen to everyone. Plus I liked Shango way better for her! =( But I wish Kim all the best. I hope she prayed about this.

Luise

Posted at 5:44 PM on March 16, 2011

Kris Jenner has already written the production of the Kim and Kris show – from the wedding and onward! All 3 of her daughters will have shows of their own – then there’s Rob who will be next and the other 2 daughters are “in the making” – wow!!!! Just think how much money they will be able to bankroll – everyone will talk about them for years and years – even in doctor’s offices where people are calling all of them “whores” and “hoochies” – never you mind about all of that … money is everything no matter how low you all have to sink to get it.