Emily Maynard's Seeing Ex-Boyfriend Behind 'Bachelor' Brad Womack's Back?

Wed, March 16, 2011 12:59pm EDT by 14 Comments
Courtesy of ABC

Courtesy of ABC

Uh-oh, Brad! Emily set up a date with her ex Brett before going to LA to film ‘Final Rose’ — and her old flame says he ‘would do anything in the world for her!’ Should Brad be concerned about his fiancee?

Emily Maynard has told Bachelor Brad Womack that she’s not ready to get married. Could it be because she’s dating another man behind Brad’s back? According to In Touch, Emily has been seeing her ex-boyfriend — Brett J. Barniske-Bertolami, who owns a car dealership in Charlotte, N.C — since she got back home from filming The Bachelor and getting engaged to Brad!

A source tells InTouch Emily dated Brett prior to going on The Bachelor — and that she set up a dinner with him  prior to leaving for LA to film After The Final Rose. Emily canceled at last minute because she was sick. But the source says that Emily definitely wants to see Brett again soon.

What makes the situation so curious is that after Emily left to film AFTR, Brett was spotted at a local Charlotte bar talking non-stop about Emily and showing photos of her — making it sound like they were in a relationship: “Some of the pictures were a couple of years old. It seems like Brett knows her pretty well.”

But Brett doesn’t seem to be too happy that Emily is engaged. “I won’t got out with an engaged person,” Brett tells In Touch.

If Emily isn’t in fact engaged to Brad, then maybe Brett would reconsider. He sure does have plenty of good things to say about the 25-year-old mom.

“Emily is a real sweetheart and I adore her,” says Brett. “I have nothing bad to say about her. I would do anything in the world for her.”

Wow! Emily has an interesting dating past. She was engaged to NASCAR driver Ricky Hendrick. And after Ricky died in a plan crash in 2004, Emily was also rumored to be in relationships with another driver, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and country singer Jake Owen.

If the report about Brett turn out to be true, could this be the real reason Emily is stalling moving to Austin and getting married to Brad!

- Lindsey DiMattina

‘Bachelor’ Brad’s $50,000 Ring For Emily — Just Like The One She Wore With Ricky Hendrick!

‘Bachelor’ Brad Womack Engaged? Emily Won’t Move To Austin & Not Wearing Ring!

‘Bachelor’ Brad Womack Engaged To Emily Maynard — Says Goodbye To Chantal O’Brien!

Kate

Posted at 1:03 PM on June 29, 2011

I hope she stays away from Dale Jr.

mary

Posted at 8:34 PM on March 17, 2011

I just want to know why the bachelor doesn’t have a black bachelor or black bachlorett? This show is very discrminating. I am white, and I think its a shame! They put that loser Brad on AGAIN and he is a loser and full of mental issues just like Emily! If I were black, I would boycott this show!!!!!!

mary

Posted at 8:29 PM on March 17, 2011

I can’t stand Emily. She lies and isn’t the sweet emily she portrays to be. She has fake teeth, and she really is ignorant. I can’t believe she would go on air and say Brad has a bad temper and continue to see him. She is so stupid! She seems to be a tit for tat kinda girl, and she doesn’t put her little girl first. She was just competing for a beauty contest. She has alot of life lessons to learn!

jean

Posted at 8:39 AM on March 17, 2011

Alber is righ he should of pick the rich girl. Emily was to garded with her daughter Ricky….All show for her, she is more interested in serval of the NASCAR drivers.

fcv

Posted at 9:45 PM on March 16, 2011

My friends told me about

—-Blac k’ Whi te’ Flir ts. C’ 0- M——told It’s the best place to meet b lack white sing les. Come in and stay a while. Complete your pro file. Post a message, a pict ure of yourself and check out the phot o galleri es.

Give it a try, you will have a d at e soon ;)
@@@@

lauren

Posted at 4:18 PM on March 16, 2011

Wow i guess you can write anything on the internet with no sources right?

Sandi

Posted at 3:33 PM on March 16, 2011

He should of picked Chantal!!!Emily is a southern want to be. She’ a player

mary

Posted at 8:31 PM on March 17, 2011

i agree! she is a stupid loser!

alber

Posted at 3:10 PM on March 16, 2011

She fulled me, she is a big act. I think she is very manipulative, and there is something wrong with her. Perhaps she is a waiting for a better biger deal, and used the show for her own markieting strategy.Yes, in my opinion, I think she is a gold digger. She is pretty, I gave her that but that will take her so far. Brad you should have picked the rich girl, at least you would have more fun eventhough it would have last for a short time.

mary

Posted at 8:37 PM on March 17, 2011

Emily acts like she is dumb. She acts shy, but she is just dumb. She is a gold digger. She was on twitter tweeting Holly Madison that they were twins! paleeze! She is in for the fame!

galey

Posted at 2:16 PM on March 16, 2011

Not so sure I believe her anymore…..look and listen to her – she seems to have “changed” her demeanor not to mention her “looks”! She isn’t so “coy” now and “sweet” looking. Chantel would have married Brad by now and be moved to Austin. I think he made the wrong choice and talking babies already – yikes! Give me a break – I think they are doomed and Brad is going to get hurt.

IB

Posted at 2:09 PM on March 16, 2011

Boy, the media sure love to tell lies.

Deanna

Posted at 1:44 PM on March 16, 2011

I don’t believe that for one minute….she loves Brad and said she is going to marry him and I believe her

bailey

Posted at 2:42 AM on March 18, 2011

This girl speaks truth. I think that Emily is genuine and that this article is a load of crap. kbye.