'90210' Spoiler Shocker: Which Character Do YOU Think Will Get Pregnant?

Wed, March 16, 2011 2:22pm EDT by 11 Comments

Yes, kids — someone’s getting a bun in the oven. But we don’t know who it is, so it’s time to play a little game I like to call First Response!

Pregnancies, like school dances, never end well in Beverly Hills. So when TVLine reported that one of 90210‘s leading ladies is going to be ‘with child’ by season’s end, my drama-meter went bananas! Unless Tabitha (Jessica Walter) makes a surprise return to announce she’s found a way to get pregnant in her twilight years, I see six possible candidates for fertilization. Let’s see if we can’t birth a few theories…

My first instinct is to pin the baby on Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord.) Her relationship with Max (Josh Zuckerman) is really heating up, and if the previews for April 18’s spring break episode are any indication, they’re about to do LOTS of naughty bedroom hugging. My only question is: Did Kelly Taylor ever get pregnant on the original Beverly Hills, 90210? If not, then it couldn’t possibly be Naomi, since her character literally follows in Kelly’s every. single. footstep.

Candidate #2 is Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes), who has two very promising attributes for teen motherhood: She’s fertile and she’s a train wreck. We know’s she’s heading for a “ledge,” and getting pregnant for the SECOND time in high school might just send her over the edge. But who the hell would be the daddy? (My guess: Probably NOT Teddy.)

The remaining candidates are, more or less, a crap-shoot: Annie (Shenae Grimes), Ivy (Gillian Zinser), Silver (Jessica Stroup) and even Deb (Lori Loughlin) all have an equal shot at filling their uterus with something adorable.

Click here to talk 90210 with Andy on Twitter

Meghan

Posted at 6:30 PM on May 24, 2011

its naomi that gets pregnant with max, although it would make an even better story line if it was ivy. But also if it was Annie because Liam tells her that he doesn’t want to go to college so she thinks all the plans they have made were all lies and i THINK they break up so if she was pregnant it would be an amazing storyline.

Jackie

Posted at 6:52 PM on May 10, 2011

I think it will be Ivy then Raj dies and Ivy will keep the baby because its a piece of Raj. She will always remand close to him then

Millie

Posted at 4:39 PM on April 27, 2011

it won’t be Ivy- Raj has had chemotherapy which means he would probably be infertile.

Ainara

Posted at 9:29 PM on April 24, 2011

I have a feeling itll be Ivy, cause Naomi already had that very big rape story line so I dont think she’d get pregnant, I doubt Adrianna will be pregnanat again. I also don’t think it’ll be Deb because I read somewhere that the adults wouldn’t be having any big storylines anymore, and it probably won’y be Silver either, as she already has the big bipolar storyline lined up. I think it’ll be Ivy because it will put a good twist, as Raj has cancer and only has about 3 or 4 years to live, therefore it’ll be hard for Ivy to cope and that promises a good storyline.

Amanda

Posted at 9:31 PM on April 25, 2011

Totally had the same feeling with the Raj/Ivey storyline.

Alex

Posted at 9:03 AM on April 3, 2011

it will be cool to see what annie does if she gets pregnant with liam’s baby. Lannie <3

Selina

Posted at 2:53 PM on March 16, 2011

Kelly Taylor did get pregnant but not until after college!

Andy

Posted at 2:55 PM on March 16, 2011

hahaha YES! My theory stands :)

rebecca

Posted at 2:51 PM on March 16, 2011

i think it might be deb, it’d put a proper spin on it

Andy

Posted at 2:54 PM on March 16, 2011

Hm… Maybe she and the dad could get together (off-screen, of course.)

I like where your head is at :)

Cassie

Posted at 2:38 PM on March 16, 2011

I read somewhere that Ivy is getting hitched, so my bet is on her!