90210's Josh Zuckerman Spills On Max & Naomi's 'Lustful' Spring Break & Prom 'Betrayal'

Wed, March 16, 2011 4:59pm EDT by 8 Comments

Naomi’s brainy boy toy lays out the couple’s future — the good, the bad, and the ‘stupid!’

As Naomi’s (AnnaLynne McCord) nerdy new man on 90210, Max (Josh Zuckerman) is more than just “the Don Juan of the geek world.” He also tells HollywoodLife.com he hopes to inspire bespectacled people out there to find a hotter girlfriend.” And ‘hot’ is definitely the word I’d use to describe what Max and Naomi have planned for the April 18 spring break episode.

“There are a lot of shenanigans, as spring break usually entails,” Josh tells us. “It’s certainly the lustful, playful period of Naomi and Max’s relationship.”

But the honeymoon period doesn’t last long. Josh says Naomi and Max hit a major bump in their relationship at West Bev’s most highly anticipated event: Prom!

“There’s a betrayal of a unique kind,” Josh reveals. “One that comes out of care. … Sometimes when you care for someone, you do stupid things.”

Uh-oh! An accidental betrayal inspired by love? That sounds a lot like the cause of Teddy (Trevor Donovan) and Ian’s (Kyle Riabko) major fight earlier this season, though something tells me Max and Naomi won’t split over it like the boys did. When I asked Josh if he’d likely be back next season — as suggested by TVLine — he simply responded:

“The eight ball answer: It is decidedly so.”

Click here to talk 90210 with Andy on Twitter

elham

Posted at 3:32 PM on December 16, 2011

wow I like max and naomi really cute max come to me I love you take me for USA hhhhhhhhhhhhh *.~

susanna

Posted at 4:47 PM on May 6, 2011

I like these 2 characters, i hope Max will appera in the 4th saison, the ned of Saison 3 is very very fun with this relationship between Naomi and Max!!!!

kell

Posted at 2:49 PM on May 5, 2011

i think max’s betrayl will be he steals a calculus test for naomi.in the spring break episode it is said that she is failing and she cant graduate if she fails so i think he steals a test for her so she can graduate.

Ath

Posted at 8:23 PM on March 18, 2011

I adore these two! Naomi is my favorite character and her relationship with max is off to a cute start. I’m interested!

Andy

Posted at 6:36 PM on March 28, 2011

Glad I’m not the only one getting behind these two!

dianne

Posted at 3:15 AM on July 4, 2011

I totally agree. Love these two! But i love Naomi and Liam too. Hate Annie

lil_girl

Posted at 5:50 PM on March 17, 2011

can’t wait for the prom episode. ;p

Andy

Posted at 6:35 PM on March 28, 2011

Me too :) I think it’ll be even better than the big season 1 dance.