Andy Says: Snooki Should Become A Full-Time WWE Diva! She Was Great On 'Raw.'

Tue, March 15, 2011 11:09am EST by 6 Comments

We all knew Snooki could take a hit (too soon?) but I didn’t expect her to be such a pro in the ring!

I’d like to preface this rant by saying I’m NOT a Jersey Shore fan. I am, however, a fan of the WWE — and I was blown away by Snooki‘s performance on the March 14 episode of Monday Night Raw. She had the moves, she had the look, and most importantly, she had the attitude. Am I the only one who thinks she should quit her day job and become a full-time WWE Diva?

Seriously, I think this girl may have really found her calling in the WWE. I haven’t seen a crotch slam delivered that flawlessly in a while, and she even has a built-in schtick (Pickle Princess, anyone?) Plus, we all know how much WWE fans love tiny people; Snooki could be the female Hornswaggle!

(Special shout out to my co-worker, and fellow WWE enthusiast, Russ Weakland. While I’m sure he also has something to say about Snooki’s ringside debut, he works on the west coast so I beat him to it!)

Watch her in action below:

Click here to talk WWE with Andy on Twitter

KT

Posted at 9:41 PM on March 15, 2011

When I first heard she was going to be on Raw I was saying “Oh great another celebrity who’s going to attempt to wrestle and fail”. Snooki proved me wrong though. I was very impressed with how well she did. Hopefully she’ll train more before WrestleMania, I can’t wait to see the match. Now having her as a full time diva? Not very sure but I’m willing to give her a chance if she decides to pursue it. :)

DigificWriter

Posted at 5:03 PM on March 15, 2011

I’m not a Jersey Shore fan either, and that Lou Thesz press was impressive, especially since Snooki A) has no athletic background and B_ could not have had more than a couple of hours to learn the move. She’d definitely be an entertaining addition to the WWE roster, especially if she had the benefit of some prolonged/extended training.

Snozzle

Posted at 1:24 PM on March 16, 2011

I’m not a Jersey Shore fan but a lot of my friends are. And you’d be surprised to know she actually does have an athletic background. She used to do cheerleading, which requires muscle strength and flexibility.

mike smith

Posted at 2:03 PM on March 15, 2011

Snooki spread her legs & jumped Vickie because she probably confused her with a juice-head gorilla from the Jersey Shore. Funny review here: http://bit.ly/eNGC3w

Orton :)

Posted at 11:43 AM on March 15, 2011

LOL i think she would be really funny. I’d watch!

KT

Posted at 9:41 PM on March 15, 2011

Nice name. lol I’m an Orton fan myself.