Listen To Jennifer Hudson's Entire New 'I Remember Me' Album!

Tue, March 15, 2011 9:30pm EDT by 7 Comments

Jennifer Hudson has experienced a life time since her self-titled album three years ago and her new album I Remember Me showcases this new found maturity. Do YOU love it?

Since taking seventh place on American Idol in 2004, Jennifer Hudson has become a worldwide, Academy Award-winning sensation. The 29-year-old R&B sensation also endured more tragedy than most people go through in a life time, which is apparent in her latest album, I Remember Me. Introspective, inspiring and at times, sobering, we love Jennifer’s mature, new work.

The album consists of 12 tracks, some of which include collaborations with Alica Keys, R. Kelly, Ne-Yo, Diane Warren and Swizz Beatz. You can listen to the entire album now on AOL, and it drops in stores March 22.

What do YOU think of Jennifer’s new album? Sound off below!

Kirstin Benson

clé activation microsoft office 2010

Posted at 8:39 AM on May 16, 2012

I have been browsing on-line more than three hours lately, yet I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It’s beautiful price sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the net might be a lot more useful than ever before.

Dekoreji

Posted at 6:18 AM on May 14, 2012

obviously like your web-site however you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to inform the reality then again I’ll surely come back again.

russian girls seeking

Posted at 5:07 AM on May 13, 2012

I’m now not certain where you’re getting your info, however good topic. I must spend a while learning more or working out more. Thank you for magnificent info I was looking for this info for my mission.

microsoft office product key

Posted at 9:49 PM on May 12, 2012

You know thus significantly in relation to this matter, produced me individually imagine it from a lot of varied angles. Its like women and men don’t seem to be fascinated except it’s one thing to do with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs great. Always care for it up!

Quality Video Testimonials

Posted at 12:02 PM on May 12, 2012

It’s actually a cool and useful piece of information. I’m satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

bar stools

Posted at 1:07 AM on April 24, 2012

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice at the same time as you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a weblog website? The account aided me a applicable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered vivid clear idea

John

Posted at 12:52 PM on March 17, 2011

Hearing 12 songs from the Album “I Remember Me”,Ms. Jennifer Hudson sound has matured and the lyrics to each song is equally outstanding. I feel this will be the Album to beat, plus she brings back actual singing again to R&B which is crruntly missing in a time, when we need good music since we are paying for it. I have several favorites song from Album starting with Believe, Gone, Still Here which has pop appeal to me, Angel, No One Gonna Love You, I Got This and Everybody Need Love which is a feel good song. I am also happy that she found a catergory and sound for her voice. this Album is great and should be praised….