Jesse Csincsak: Emily Maynard Won't Ever Marry 'Bachelor' Brad Womack! Exclusive!

Tue, March 15, 2011 2:48pm EDT by 21 Comments
Courtesy of ABC

Courtesy of ABC

Brad and Emily have already broken up once, but on ‘After The Final Rose’ they both said they are engaged again! But is Emily being serious about her feelings for Brad?

It’s clear that Brad Womack has finally fallen head over heels for a girl … Bachelor winner Emily Maynard. BUT when the couple was reunited on the After The Final Rose special edition on March 14, some serious questions arose about the status of their relationship. Emily told Brad that she’s not ready to move to Austin or get married, but she definitely considers herself engaged to him and eventually sees them as a married couple. She’s just not sure when. Now, former Bachelorette winner Jesse Csincsak — who went through a similar situation with DeAnna Pappas — questions whether Emily is being real.

“It was fun for Emily, but I don’t think she was really serious about it,” Jesse tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “Just watching her and her attitude last night …. Brad is 38 — he’s not looking to date for 10 years.” And that’s what Emily seems to think is going to happen!

“If you get engaged to him, you better be ready to marry him because he has been through the ringer,” says Jesse. “He’s done all the crap — he’s over it. He just wants to get married.”

Jesse has four reasons Emily and Brad won’t last:

• The media digging up information about her past that she doesn’t want public. “Everybody has a past — it’s all about whats coming forward,” says Jesse. “She’s so worried about what her friends at home are saying.”
  • Brad’s past. “She can’t get over what happened on the show [Brad's affection towards other women] and in general,” says Jesse. “It freaks her out. Whenever she googles his name, it’s right there in front of her.”
  • Brad’s 14 years Emily’s senior. “She got pregnant at 18 with the guy she loved,” notes Jesse. “Emily never got to be her own person because she was taking care of her daughter. She never had time to go play.”
  • Their volatile fights. Emily’s concerned about how Brad communicates with her — and that his hot temper could be damaging to her relationship. But Jesse says she should know him by now. “Everybody has demons,” he says. “You never get to know somebody til you get mad. They had plenty of times to rendezvous. It’s not like she hasn’t had a chance to get to know him.” Is Emily making excuses?

BFFs — do you think Brad and Emily’s relationship is going to last?

- Lindsey DiMattina

Karon

Posted at 7:02 PM on October 15, 2012

This girl is a waste of time . Run while you can .

jennifer jones

Posted at 10:07 AM on July 8, 2011

I just bet Emily will be signing up for the next bachelorette and here come Bentley and William and all those other crazy guys who was hoping she was season 7 bachelorette. I just bet Mike Fleiss your show isn’t going very well to me I like it but it getting boring , dumb, and crazy to watch. Emily is hurtful and the guys are dumb none of them get married they don’t fall in love.

Frank

Posted at 2:59 AM on March 20, 2011

All good comments but here is my take on the relationship:

Emily must have known what the last three weeks of the show were going to involve so she should not hold Brad accountable for what the show requires to entertain the audience. Brad is my hero as I cannot immagine what the
pressure must be like knowing who you were going to choose
during the first week. With a fourteen year difference in age you may be seeing too much of a gap in what each wants at this stage in their lives. Hopefully Emily is NOT caught up in her looks and exposure and can see Brad as an
imperfect human being . . . like the rest of us. Brad may need to resolve his anger issues before seriously considering marriage at this time. We don’t know the whole story and should be encouraging them to focus on their strenghts and what is best for Ricki. I too enjoyed this season of the Bachelor more than any other as I saw more maturity during the one-on-ones. Madison was my heroine as
you could feel her pain over Emily’s loss.

Dawn Woloszyn

Posted at 2:11 PM on March 19, 2011

I think Emily is the problem. I didn;t like how over protected she was of her daughter. She should be but come on, Brad is trying and she just doesn’t want to budge. Brad will never be good enough for her daughter. I really wanted Chantel. I believe they would have been together forever.

Sharon Giguere

Posted at 2:04 PM on March 17, 2011

This is for Emily and Brad, When I watched the show I just knew brad you were going to chose Emily. I seen the special way you two connected. She seems like a beautiful person and is straight from the heart.I hope you both stay together.I really feel bad you have to deal with all the gossip. But you know what you both know who you are and you should both be honest with each other. The world will always make up what they want. I wish that wasn’t so but it is. I think you are both beautiful people and people need to respect your privacy and stop making up lies!Whatever happens I wish you both much happiness. I pray you both stay together you are my two favorite people I was so addicted every week to watching the show. While there was so many nice lady’s I was like omg he picked Emily I was so excited. But know I’m sad to here things are rough right now. Hang in there be strong. Do what’s right for yourselves
and your beautiful daughter. Wishing you all the best a person who cares about other people God Bless You all.

Cam

Posted at 5:07 PM on March 16, 2011

I highly commend the 3 couples that are still together for taking the time to get to know each other before taking the big step. It was very obvious they were a positive inspiration to Emily and Brad on Monday night. I commend Emily for having the maturity and common sense to NOT want to jump into a marriage before she, her daughter and Brad get to know each other more. That’s obviously impossible to do on a reality TV show. Also, at least Brad is not and has not been focusing on himself by putting his face all over Hollywood and LA trying to get famous, but privately concentrating on the 2 people that are important in his life. Smart man! It take time if it’s done the right way, and the media should respect their wishes. Kudos to them for TRYING, and wishing them the best of luck. Its obvious they’re very much in love.

Julie

Posted at 12:50 PM on March 16, 2011

I totally disagree with all of this. I bet Brad is really scary when he is mad and hearing that he has anger issues, not the best situation for her daughter. No wonder she doesn’t want to rush. You never know, maybe she is scared he will hit her, or worse her daughter…

Lisa

Posted at 2:03 PM on March 16, 2011

I personally think Brad made a mistake in chosein Emily. I personally feel Chantelle would have made a better match and she was so much in love with him. Brad was reaching beyond his means. Of course, with all the hesitation of Emily during the show, didn’t he realize he would have problems after the show.

MEF

Posted at 11:39 PM on March 15, 2011

I am happy for both Emily and Brad. I really think that Brad is head over heels in love with Emily. Emily needs to trust Brad and the relationship and work on making the relationship a success. It would be too bad if their display on the after the rose ceremony is a mockery, and that they will take inspiration from Ryan and Trista and the other success stories. They should not allow what they confess to each other to end in nought.

Greenbay

Posted at 9:09 PM on March 15, 2011

They will not last. She hesitated over and over-? Do you consider yourself engaged? She is a princess, a “fantasy” , but too much of a snob & thinks she is above him. He is in love with the image she portrays, but lifelong happiness he would have found with Chantel. Typical man overwhelmed by hormones!

Rebecca

Posted at 2:24 AM on March 16, 2011

I agree with you one hundred percent. It was clear throughout most of the show that they already had severe communication problems. Yes, they are both beautiful and yes, she can be very sweet. But just because two people are great individually does NOT mean that they will be good together. If he had picked logically, the better match would have been Chantal. Not only does he fit into her life perfectly, but they had and easy, honest, and intense connection. I honestly believe they would have been married by the final rose ceremony if he had made the right decision. Now it is way too late. He lost Chantal and now she is with someone else.

Darla Sherrill

Posted at 8:28 PM on March 15, 2011

Coming from a woman that waited 10 years before I got a proposal and that sacred promise…I understand why Emily chose to wait before committing to Brad. It takes time to know, understand and love everything there is about your potential life partner. It is so easy to fall in love, but much harder to keep that love strong today as well as tomorrow. Relationships take a lot of work, heartaches, and experiences that are not so great…Yes, we all wanted to see Emily rush into the wedding and for them both to have that happily ever after that we all dream of finding one day, but that is not reality! I learned in my relationship that no matter how much you want something to happen or feel that it should happen, it takes two to make that certain event take place. Once you develop that love, and most importantly that trust (that they just do NOT have yet), it will be well worth the wait…Emily also has a child to think about and has to be sure that whatever she decides, this man will never hurt her little girl in any way…it is a very complicated scenario but I think the press (and us) need to try and be positive about the whole thing and not so pessimistic…and I think they should focus on each other and not what everyone else around them is saying. There are people out there that do not have love and do not want others to have it either…people will try to cause problems (I know this to be true), and you just have to get though that and remember what it is that you have with each other to get through all the drama. I wish them all the luck in the world…and believe that prayer is the best tool to secure whatever it is you honestly desire. I believe if they both put God first in their lives and earnestly pray to be with each other forever…everything will work out for them. All you skeptics out there- I know what love is and just want you to know that it is real, it is possible and it is greater than what you can ever imagine when you find it. God bless you all and Brad + Emily!

Barbara

Posted at 7:33 PM on March 15, 2011

Emily will never be allowed to marry Brad, even if she is madly in love with him. I suspect Ricky Hendricks dad (racing’s Hendricks Motor Sports) will not allow Emily to move his granddaughter from Charlotte and she is likely facing tremendous pressure since she returned home. I hope Brad can move on should this happen.

WheresTheLove

Posted at 6:35 PM on March 15, 2011

They are so done. All last night was insults back and forth to each other. She’s a fake and he was too stupid to see her for what she really is. Typical man…she has all the traits he told the other three, Ashley H., Michelle M. and Chantal, he didn’t want. And he gets the nut crusher who emasculates him on National TV. It’s kinda funny.

Darla Sherrill

Posted at 8:33 PM on March 15, 2011

I don’t understand where you get they were insulting each other…they kept saying over and over that they loved each other…it is so clear that Brad is head over heels and will do anything to secure this relationship…coming from a woman who is very blessed in love…a partnership is not easy and I think that the public needs to kind of butt out and let them be…the biggest problem I think they have is everyone wanting to put in their 2 cents and with the situation they are in it puts even more strain on their relationship. I think some people just want to see others fail…it may not work out with the two but if it is God’s will and they work at it (as all relationships require work) honestly and earnestly…they will get everything they want and more…

kc

Posted at 10:33 PM on March 15, 2011

I agree here, but they are going to go thru some trying times. I know because I’ve been there and it will be trying times with whomever Emily chooses to spend her life with. She needs to go ahead and be commited to marry this man who truly adores her and wants nothing more than to love and take care of her and her daughter. He was smitten with her the minute she stepped out of that limo.

The same thing that happened to Emily happened to me. He does have to love that little girl unconditionally because she will become jealous of Brad. She’s always had her mommie to herself. Little Ricki will have to learn to love and respect Brad too or it will never work. He has to be patient and not push his love on little Ricki either. As stated before, I’ve been in Emily’s shoes. I’ve been married for almost 10 years and no it hasn’t been rosie all the time, there’s times when you want to quit, but you don’t and you take the good with the bad. There’s too many goods to quit!!!We have another child together and we love our family some much. Our children make our lives!!!

She needs to look to the future and not worry about the tabloids or who Brad’s been with before, etc. She has a past too. There won’t be a day that goes by that she does not think of Ricky Hendrick. He will always be in her heart. Every time she looks at her daughter, she see’s Ricky.(I know this) She better hold on tight to Brad. He is a good man and will make a good husband and father. She just has to have faith.

Kathleen

Posted at 6:19 PM on March 15, 2011

I think Emily is smart not to rush into marriage. Her and Brad have not been able to date or experience real life together yet. It is obsurd that people expect her to just jump right into it without making sure it is the right thing. Their dates on the show were not real life and they have not been able to have a regular relationship since the show aired until now.

Lois

Posted at 11:00 AM on March 16, 2011

Brad and Emily seem perfect. All the girls in the house will tell you they all saw something with the two of them and they all guessed he would pick Emily in the end. I don’t understand why Emily can’t get over his feelings towards the other women when it was obvious to all that he was head over hills for Emily. For us watching it was more difficult to see because of editing. Brad was breaking all kinds of rules to make sure Emily knew and felt comfortable and that he truly cared for her. We all see it, why can’t she?? Brad, you deserve the best!! I hope this works out. You have been my favorite bachelor (even the first time you were on). I actually admired you for not choosing a girl who you were positive and comfortable with. Hoping for that wedding and a very happy ending to all of this.

melissa

Posted at 5:09 PM on March 15, 2011

I don’t get it! Why appear on The Bachelor when your not ready to get married. I thought that WAS trhe whole point of this stupid show! It goes to shoe that this so called reality tv is NOT so real.

Nikki L

Posted at 4:18 PM on March 15, 2011

If Emily stays with Brad she is crazy. They even called his anger problem a nickname. “The Bear”. Run Emily Run!!!!

Lisa

Posted at 3:43 PM on March 15, 2011

I am an avid follower of the Bachelor, and really feel bad for Brad. He seemed to have his head on straight this time and knew exactly what he was looking for. I think Emily seems like a sweet girl, but I do not think she was being honest with Brad and open with him. I think she is looking for excuses to not get involved. I truly do not think she is ready for a relationship. Brad will never compare to her ex in her eyes. Brad put himself out there, and I am afraid he is going to get hurt. How unfair of Emily to not be totally honest with Brad after he had been from the start with all of the girls. Wishing them the best!