At a Mar. 13 John Varvatos event, Zoe Saldana looked radiant!
Zoe Saldana, 32, looked fresh-faced and gorgeous at the John Varvatos 8th Annual Stuart House Benefit in West Hollywood. The engaged star hung out with celebs like Jayma Mays, Brooke Burke, and Patrick Dempsey. Want to get this effortlessly polished daytime look for yourself? We tell you how!
Why this works: For daytime events, it’s great to keep makeup minimal. Zoe left most of her face bare and put the emphasis on her lips, which is a playful way to incorporate color without looking overly made up. Here’s how to steal this look!
- Apply a lightweight tinted moisturizer all over your face.
- Fill brows with a brow pencil matching your natural eyebrow color.
- Using black liquid liner, line the top lash line of each eye, as close to the lashes as possible. This will give the line a very natural look, and will open up the eye area.
- Finish eyes with a coat of black mascara.
- Add a peach-colored blush to the apples of your cheeks and sweep it across your cheekbones.
- Finish with a super-moisturizing lipstick in a rich berry red.
The products below will help you create this easy but totally polished look for yourself!
Do YOU like Zoe’s red carpet beauty look? Vote now!