Leigh Says: Suri Cruise, 5, Has Her Own Assistant! This Is The Craziest Thing I've Ever Heard!

Mon, March 14, 2011 12:56pm EST by 7 Comments

PacificCoastNews.comEven by Hollywood standards, this is pretty out of control. What kind of 5-year-old needs an assistant?

Bottles, pacifiers, $1,700 Dolce and Gabbana bags and now her own personal assistant?? Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes need to re-evaluate their daughter Suri‘s situation. There is no need for their almost 5-year-old daughter to be escorted around by an assistant who is there to cater to her every beck and call. Just look at this photo! The man to the right is not only holding Katie’s purse, but he is keeping a tight grip on spoiled Suri’s lollipop. This is absurd/hilarious!

I’ve seen a lot of crazy stuff in my time as a Hollywood reporter, but this might be the craziest. The poor man has a preschooler giving him orders? I mean, come on, she still drinks out of a bottle and sucks on a pacifier.

Tom and Katie, it is time to stop babying Suri. The more you continue to allow this kind of behavior, the more spoiled she will become. A nanny is one thing…

Email me! | Follow HollyBaby.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

traffic right

Posted at 2:50 PM on September 22, 2014

Having read this I thought it was very informative.
I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this content together.
I once again find myself spending way too much time both
reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth
it!

donna

Posted at 8:43 PM on September 14, 2011

RIDICULOUS AND WHY THE H@LL WOULD PPL EVEN APPLY, ACCEPT AND DO THIS JOB?! I NO PPL WILL SAY HEY ITS A JOB OR THEY DO IT FOR THE MONEY BUT THATS ALL B.S.! U DONT NEED ANY TYPE OF EDUCATION FOR THIS JOB OR ALOT MORE SELF RESPECTING JOBS ALONG THE SAME LINES AS THIS 1! IMAGINE BEING BOSSED AROUND, YELLED AT N DISRESPECTED OR WORSE FIRED BY A 5 YEAR OLD? ANY1 WHO WOULD DO THIS JOB DESERVES EVERY DEGRADING THING THAT COMES THEIR WAY WHILE ON DUTY! LMFAO…PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carol hunter

Posted at 7:06 PM on August 18, 2011

Almost all parents these days have a serious problem with a lack a discipline for their children and it seems to come from a place of guilt – mainly from working moms. But, take some advice from a Nanny with 50 years of childcare experience – children NEED and actually want discipline. Discipline makes them feel secure and comforted. They want the freedom and throw the tantrums to get it, but they don’t truly know what to do with it. Suri, at age 5, with her bottles, paci, and extravagant lifestyle is beyond our imagination. I doubt this child is ever disciplined and I am very concerned about the person she will grow to be. Probably, one who expects that the world owes her something and most over-indulged children are completely out of control by the time they become teenagers. If some discipline is not put in place quickly – I hate to think what kind of teenage Suri will become. I think Hollywood had better watch out – another Hollywood brat is in the making – thinking she can get out of speeding tickets, that she can do drugs or drink and drive without fear of punishemnt. I feel sorry for those who take care of this child on a daily basis – it must be difficult to be with such an over indulged child. Her parents had better wake up now before it’s too late and do what’s best for their child – and I don’t mean another Dolce and Gabanna handbag!!!

shelly

Posted at 12:19 PM on May 9, 2011

Do you really read this stuff before you print it????? Someone held something for her so they could get through the hundred photographers waiting for them as they exit a store and he instantly becomes her “assistant”…..have you nothing better to write about tha this little girl???? LOL

lea

Posted at 12:36 AM on August 6, 2011

suri is so spoiled

Caro

Posted at 4:53 PM on March 15, 2011

How do u now that is her assistent???

olivia