Justin Bieber V. Selena Gomez — Whose New Music Video Do You Like Best?

Mon, March 14, 2011 5:10pm EST by 32 Comments

The teen lovers both release new music videos — who do you think has the better jam?

In a problem so facing so many teen couples these days, teen sensations Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have both released new music videos — at the same time. While one hopes to be supportive of their significant other and both videos may be remarkable, only one can truly emerge victorious. But who will it be?

Take a peek at Justin’s video “That Should be Me” and Selena’s “Who Says” and vote on your fave!

Jelena

Posted at 10:57 PM on June 16, 2011

Damn can’t choose didn’t see the videos yet usually I’m ready but I bet they are really good……people I have a cursing problem excuse my profanity…….this is not the first comment I curse on so excuse me I’m sorry hmmmmmmmmmmm .luv u

Vivi

Posted at 9:13 AM on March 19, 2011

O JUSTIN É E SEMPRE SERÁ O MELHOR !!

Karla Beatriz

Posted at 1:57 PM on March 17, 2011

os dois eu gostei muito mas ja que tinha q escolher um Justin Bieber foi um pouco melho.

i love jb

Posted at 1:04 PM on March 17, 2011

i LOVE the song that should be me, and i was a little surprised when i saw rascal flatts, but i LOVED the song and video!!!!! And Selena, you did very good too:)

MARINA

Posted at 8:12 AM on March 17, 2011

much love Justin Bieber and selena gomez but both the music as I prefer the clip JUSTIN !!!!!!

AGORA EM PORTUGUES!
JUSTIN VEM PRO BRASIL VC TEM MUITAS FANS AQUI EU JURO!!
(VC NUNCA VAI VER FANS MAIS ESTERICAS DO QUE AQUI)!!!

Jéssica silva 14

Posted at 10:14 PM on March 16, 2011

Justin vem logo para obrasil vc ñ vai se arrepender