'90210' Star Tristan Wilds Says: 'The Possibility Is Always There' For Dixon & Silver!

Mon, March 14, 2011 3:25pm EDT by 5 Comments

Plus, Tristan reveals how Dixon will react when the Silver/Navid scandal hits the fan.

Like many of you, I’m a big fan of Dixon (Tristan Wilds) and Silver (Jessica Stroup) on 90210. So I was thrilled when Tristan told me there’s still hope for the long-split couple to reunite! “The possibility is always there,” Tristan told HollywoodLife.com. “It just need the opportunity. I don’t know what’ll happen in the future, but there’s a definite possibility for ‘Sixon.'”

But before you break into uproarious cheering, here’s more good news for “Sixon” fans: Tristan said Silver’s cheating scandal with Navid (Michael Steger) won’t put any distance between the former flames.

“I don’t think Dixon becomes as privy to the knowledge as, say, the girls do,” Tristan revealed. “I don’t think Dixon really knows it that well.”

Ignorance truly is bliss. … OK, you can start cheering now.

Click here to follow Andy on Twitter for more 90210

I.T.

Posted at 4:31 AM on September 5, 2011

YIPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE SIXON THEY ARE THE REASON MANY THOUSANDS OF FANS LOVE WATCHING THE SHOW! THEY NEEED TO BE TOGETHER I MEAN BY NOW THEY BOTH APPERECIATE ONE ANOTHER AND HAVE GROWN AS INDIVIDUALS!

HE WAS HER FIRST AND FIRST LOVE AND VICE VERSA! THEIR LOVE WILL NEVER DIE WITH ME AND THOUSANDS! MILLIONS OF OTHERS OUT THERE WHO BELIEVE THE SAME!
NOT ETHAN! TEDDY! NAVID! OR ANY OTHER CAN BREAK UP THE BEST DAMN REASON TO WATCH THE SHOW!!!!!!!!

Henok

Posted at 9:19 AM on March 16, 2011

i really wish Dixon and silver be gain together.

Jessica

Posted at 5:15 PM on March 14, 2011

Sixon FTW!!
Hope to see them together soon =D

@JUSTcte

Posted at 3:50 PM on March 14, 2011

Omg! Andy! I’m your new fan! =D
Not just because you’re a fan of Sixon but also for having this interview.
Tristan & Jessica (and you!) are so cool!

Andy