‘Teen Mom’ Amber Portwood Slams ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star Jenelle Evans!

Sun, March 13, 2011 12:02pm EDT by 13 Comments

MTV

Amber retaliates after being attacked by Jenelle on Twitter!

Teen Mom star Amber Portwood has lashed out at one of the biggest names on Teen Mom 2Jenelle Evans!

Amber, 20, told E! News she was disgusted by Jenelle, 19, and her bad behavior!

“I pretty much despise what she stands for. She’s an idiot and I don’t care if people know or not,” Amber says. “I literally have worked my ass off because of this whole battery thing to make sure I keep my daughter. They [MTV] shouldn’t put her on, it’s embarrassing!”

We’re sure Amber wasn’t afraid to speak her mind after being the target of a very pointed Tweet from Jenelle which said, “Its funny how the other original teen moms have to get jealous over us. Get over it. grow up. yr as fake as that orange suntan and yr boobs.”

It sounds like the battle between these two is just getting started!

– William Earl

‘Teen Mom’ Amber’s Baby Bump—More Pictures!

best FFMEPG hosting

Posted at 3:47 PM on June 11, 2012

I’ve learn several excellent stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you set to make this type of magnificent informative website.

charlotte car service|car service in charlotte|charlotte limo

Posted at 3:24 PM on June 10, 2012

Someone necessarily lend a hand to make significantly posts I would state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I amazed with the research you made to make this particular post incredible. Excellent activity!

DC VA Emergency Board up

Posted at 1:04 PM on June 8, 2012

I do agree with all of the ideas you have offered on your post. They are very convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are very short for beginners. May you please prolong them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

Sundance Vacations

Posted at 3:05 PM on June 6, 2012

Nice weblog right here! Also your website loads up fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink to your host? I desire my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

Renee

Posted at 1:10 AM on March 20, 2012

I think Amber is the pot calling the kettle black.

Caelyn

Posted at 11:15 AM on May 2, 2011

You have shed a ray of snushnie into the forum. Thanks!

Omg

Posted at 1:23 AM on March 16, 2011

They both have ugly minds, ugly hearts and ugly brains. They are ugly in the inside because of the things they do and the way they act! Who cares how they look in the outside. Being pretty doesn’t make a person a good mother. Plus talk about the pot calling the kettle black. They shouldn’t talk about each other because they have the same morals and standards. They seem to have gone to the same school. Their mouths are filthy and they don’t have respect for others.

Deb

Posted at 7:40 AM on March 15, 2011

I just feel bad for the kids…..

rylee

Posted at 2:49 PM on March 14, 2011

Amber shouldn’t be talking! Amber is the one who was hitting and punching Gray. Jenelle is a WAY better mom. Amber wants all the attetion she can get from everyone. Amber is a fake whore. Jenelle is way more prettier and much more of a mom.
Jenelle hasn’t hit or punched anyone. She pushed her mom.
Jenelle is a better mom. That’s what I think.
Amber just; makes me sick!

Jessssss

Posted at 10:37 PM on March 20, 2011

Are you kidding!? Jenelle is a way better mom than amber!? I agree they’re both wrong, but amber is a good mom, even though she hits Gary. Jenelle pushed her mom and called her nasty words, now who does that to their parents!? I wouldn’t and my dad is similar to jenelle’s mother, either way I think Barbara has a right to treat her the way she does, bc everyone says it’s her fault!? No! if jenelle knows how her mom is why does she push her buttons? Atleast amber has her baby. An yeah jenelle is a good person to Jace but she’s barely with him, all she worries about is her boyfriend, and she says she doesn’t feel loved or whatever, but the only person that needs to be loved is Jace, Period! as for both are not the best moms, I say amber is a better mother than Jenelle.

Jill

Posted at 4:08 PM on March 13, 2011

honestly, theyre both kinda pathetic

Shelby

Posted at 3:05 PM on March 13, 2011

I don’t thing either of these two have a right to decide whose a bad mother. We all saw how fast Amber went down hill from her various boyfriends, assault charges and custody battle. Then with Jenelle going through similar things. They should keep there mouth shut. Every had there 15 seconds of fame, let’s get over it now.

yari

Posted at 2:17 PM on March 13, 2011

These 2 girls r obviously not the greatest mother and they talk crap about eachother and your asking whos prettier? Lol wow. How about whos the better mother….i choose neither! They both need to grow up and take parenting classes.