Robert Pattinson 'Afraid' Of His Fans, So He Has Extra Security! Exclusive Interview!

Sun, March 13, 2011 3:36pm EST by 12 Comments

R-Patz has more security than the rest of the cast so he can go have fun and be normal!

Robert Pattinson loves hanging out with his friends, but Twihards are so obsessed with him he needs a massive amount of security to go out and about!

Rob’s costar Nikki Reed spoke exclusively with HollywoodLife.com at the UK Style by French Connection at Sears event in Los Angeles about how fame has influenced the Breaking Dawn cast’s private lives, especially that of 24-year-old Rob.

“Nobody wants to go out anymore, but we are all afraid,” Nikki says. “I’m not one of the famous ones of the bunch. I think its just exhausting for them. I don’t have that problem, but as for Rob, he always has so much security so he can go out and do some more things.”

We are obsessed with Rob, but being surrounded by that much security must get frustrating!

– William Earl, reporting by Russ Weakland

Nikki Reed Reveals The Truth Behind A ‘Twilight’ Lie! Exclusive Interview!

Nikki Reed On Twilight Cast: “We All Love Each Other!” Exclusive Interview

Helene

Posted at 11:04 PM on March 13, 2011

if you’re reading this, there’s a piano in Cafe One.There’s no one there and it would be nice to have some live music.

Nina

Posted at 8:01 PM on March 13, 2011

He just isn’t attractive or talented.

Tee

Posted at 5:57 PM on March 13, 2011

HEY HOLLYWOOD LIFE!!!! WHY DON’T YOU TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELVES IN THE MIRROR?! IT WOULD HELP IF YOU DIDN’T TELL AND SHOW PEOPLE WHERE ROB AND KRISTEN ARE. KRISTEN HAS A SECURITY DETAIL ALSO. IT’S CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS FOR THEM AS THEY HAVE BOTH GOTTEN DEATH THREATS ESPECIALLY KRISTEN FOR BEING WITH ROB. YOU AND OTHERS ARE BEING VERY IRRESPONSIBLE.

Brian

Posted at 4:20 PM on March 13, 2011

I think its funny… Usually a young male star has a ton of young adoring girls following him around in reverence. Rob has about half his fan club based around middle aged women who read pathetic vampire romance novels to make up for the fact no one wants to be with them….Yup he has the “cat lady” crowd in his pocket…and likely to be kidnapped and kept in a closet by one of them if he wonders around unescorted…damn funny…

Michelle

Posted at 4:34 PM on March 13, 2011

I don’t think you have any idea what you are talking about. I’m a happily married 38 year old mother and love twilight, as do alot of my friends. It stems from the fact that we are hopeless romantics, NOT that we can’t get a guy. I pity the girl that ends up with a tool like you.

Brian

Posted at 5:02 PM on March 13, 2011

I’m 40 and happily married…and unlike your husband I don’t have to wear fake fangs and put glittter all over my body to get my wife off…

Michelle

Posted at 6:19 PM on March 13, 2011

I have no cats and my husband doesn’t own fangs. Judging from your comments, he’s worlds better than you. I pity your poor wife. Does she know you are on the internet commenting on Robert Pattinson blogs?

Brian

Posted at 6:41 PM on March 13, 2011

Yup she does Michelle… and you seem very defensive over a second rate novel series….thus proving the whole issue over Twilights hold on mature women….very strange phenomenon considering there is better reading out there…

melody galloway

Posted at 10:03 PM on March 13, 2011

noooo – because she’s seen twilight and she more than likely fantasizes being with someone other than you—r u sure SHE is happily married?????????? hahaha!!!

Brian

Posted at 5:04 PM on March 13, 2011

Also as a side note how many cats do you own by chance?

melody galloway

Posted at 10:00 PM on March 13, 2011

you tell him girl!!! i just love to watch twilight and the sagas…it’s SOOOO nice watching edward BEING a GENTLEMAN–especally one with MORALS!!!! unlike the MORON peabrain-oops-brian–that ondoubtably wouldn’t know what either one (gentleman or morals)mean!!!! eat your heart out brian because you will NEVER have the woman of your dreams because all you can ever be is a girls nightmare!!! tell it like it is girls-don’t settle for 3rd rate immature, selfcenterded jokers like this idiot!!!!!!!!!!!

ginan

Posted at 3:45 PM on March 13, 2011

well I would do that, people freaking attacking me becuase i’m a extremlly popular Vampire. the fans would have eaten him.