Selena Gomez Is Scared For Her Life! Justin Bieber's Fans Are Too Crazy!

Fri, March 11, 2011 11:43am EDT by 20 Comments

Selena’s crazy about her man, but death threats go too far!

Selena Gomez loves dating Justin Bieber, but she’s scared his fans will hurt her!

Selena, 18, has been the target of numerous death threats from the Bieber faithful, MTV UK reports. Although the hate calmed down from when their sexy St. Lucia pics were released, the couple’s appearance at the Vanity Fair Oscars party has reignited the vitriol and left her shaken!

A source tells Star, “Selena’s terrified. She’s only young and when she sees things written about her, she understandably freaks out. Justin tries to reassure her, but what can he do?”

Beliebers have been known to get unruly — you better watch your back, Selena!

– William Earl

Justin Bieber Reveals Why He’s Crazy About Selena Gomez: Her Humor, Her Smile & ‘She’s Hot!’

courtney

Posted at 5:10 PM on August 16, 2011

SELENA GOMEZ IS USING JUSTIN FOR MORE FAME AND WHY WOULD SHE BE SCARED OF JUSTIN BIEBER FANS.lol i want to give her death threats

LASHAY

Posted at 8:59 PM on June 27, 2011

I UNDERSTAND THAT SELENA IS SCARED BUT JUST TALK TO JUSTIN AND ASK HIM TO TALK TO HIS FANS AND ASK HIM IF HE CAN JUST TALK TO HIS FANS

lindsey

Posted at 10:10 PM on June 18, 2011

i just realized, in the picture their noses and mouths look the same!hahaa(:

amber

Posted at 11:57 AM on March 15, 2011

hi nat its amber i totally agree with you i am like you i love selena gomez but not with justin bieber she needs somebody that is more her age you know what i mean well justin if you read these listen to what your heart not yer fans we love you justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

natalye

Posted at 10:05 PM on March 14, 2011

Not to be rude but jb should not date selena he is way too good for her i mean i love selena but not with justin he has a better chance with somebody else you know more in his leauge but if jb is happy i am happy no matter what jb does or who he dates i will always be his #1 fan I LOVE YOU JB!

daysdreams4rock

Posted at 9:29 AM on March 13, 2011

1 st single perfect time – my love song 4 u – daydreams4rock MYSPACE perfect time
upcoming album UNOBTAINIUM

daysdreams4rock

Posted at 9:26 AM on March 13, 2011

LOVE the awesome ring SERENA – we are friends elsewhere and i am gem collector and daydreams4rock other times too .

for you fans my 1st single PERFECT TIME on MYSPACE daydreams4rock from UPCOMING album UNOBTAINIUM

LINK into myspace now for release party invitations

WENDIA

Posted at 4:48 PM on March 12, 2011

I love Justin Bieber and very very good for justin and selena gomez she also does not hurt to

марина

Posted at 5:19 AM on March 12, 2011

силена + тэйлор но не как не бибер!!!!

honey

Posted at 12:20 AM on March 12, 2011

y should she bare all this hate, its looks publicity to me that she is dating him,no offense…but y should she bare all this stuff, she could just leave him and go for other guy of her age, she can get alot of guys hotter than bieber, so y bare with this nonsense, its too much for her.

alemiac

Posted at 10:33 PM on March 11, 2011

i think justin and selena are a good pair because selena gomez is making evry thing work because she is afraid of jb fans but she still trying .. THAT A GOOD GIRL FRIEND…and justin love her

Yu Lee

Posted at 9:21 PM on March 11, 2011

i honestly think there’s 50% chance Justin BIEBER will eventually MARRY Selena GOMEZ! If that makes u jealous u are a hypocrite!

FearPrincess

Posted at 6:26 PM on March 12, 2011

agreeeeee :)

ale.

Posted at 8:30 PM on March 11, 2011

i think that this couple is the would force!Is only for that selena has more fame. is my opinion! :D

April

Posted at 5:05 PM on March 11, 2011

Bieber fans need to grow up, he has a life outside of music which has nothing to do with his fans. I’m a Bieber fan I understand this so others should to.

ryan

Posted at 3:31 PM on March 11, 2011

Get off her back, for real. If your a true “BELIEBER” then accept the fact that hes INLOVE. respect.

Kelly

Posted at 3:03 PM on March 11, 2011

God, I hope Selena will be able to handle the stress. Some of Justin’s fans are certifiably insane. She doesn’t deserve any of the hatred being directed at her. She’s not abusing him, for God’s sakes!

Ben from Baltimore

Posted at 12:57 PM on March 11, 2011

Call the FBI. Sending death threats over the internet is a federal offense and maybe if the FBI knocked on a few of these beliebers doors and made some arrests, they would stop. I don’t like Justin’s music and I don’t know much about Selena, but sending people death threats is illegal and wrong.

Kat

Posted at 12:47 AM on March 12, 2011

I agree. Like seriously this whole thing is crazy. I live with my BF and his 8 year old sis is obsessed with Justin when I told her that Justin was dating Selena she freaked and said that she hated Selena and that she wanted to kill her!! It was nuts!

ciaa

Posted at 12:11 PM on March 11, 2011

I think I could handle hit, i would stand up for myself.. I could be my own defender