Justin Bieber Cries At His Concert: Does He Miss Selena Gomez?

Fri, March 11, 2011 9:48am EDT by 58 Comments
Loading video...

Is Justin cracking from the pressure of mega-fame or is he just pining over his lady love?

Beliber fans are on high alert! Justin Bieber is on the UK leg of his My World 2.0 tour and the 17-year-old popstar has managed to cause a fan frenzy thus far. But now Justin’s devoted fans have posted a video of him performing the emotional ballad “That Should Be Me,” on March 5 at the National Indoor Arena in Birmingham, England, and they think he broke down on stage!

We’ve watched the video several times and we can’t tell if the Biebs was just doing it for effect or if the heartfelt lyrics really got to him: “Rumors spreadin’ bout this other guy/ Do you do what you did when you did with me/ Does he love you the way I can?

We hope everything is okay with our adorable couple!

But if the tears were real, it could just be the attention from his adoring fans has become too much. Hundreds of screaming girls swarmed The Hard Days Night Hotel where Justin is staying for his March 11 concert in Liverpool — and the police wouldn’t let the Biebs leave his hotel.

“This is crazy. There are like thousands of people out there,” Justin tweeted. “Love everybody but gonna try and get some sleep. please dont scream. lol”

— Chloe Melas

Elayna

Posted at 10:43 AM on April 23, 2013

I think it was pressure. If he was a girl I would say hormones, but of course he’s not. I’m sure anyone could collapse under pressure.

destiny

Posted at 10:43 AM on October 13, 2012

justin i like u and selena im four i want yall to be together not to be split up plz be together shes all ways crying she needs u u dont need nobody else u need her

alli

Posted at 4:10 AM on July 18, 2011

hey leave him ALONE HE HAD TO BREAK UP WITH HER CAUSE SHE CAUGHT HIM TEXTING HIS EX OK UNDERSTAND IT

Rhiannon

Posted at 5:13 AM on July 1, 2011

Exactly! I bet Justin doesn’t need Selena.He’s way of better without Selena.

Ps: please reply

rhiannon

Posted at 5:45 PM on November 27, 2011

my name is rhiannon

sammantha

Posted at 10:21 PM on January 8, 2012

dtop hatin’

zaneta

Posted at 10:46 AM on October 27, 2012

that true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maya

Posted at 10:26 AM on April 4, 2011

I think every body needs to stop threatning selena gomez they r a cute couple. I’m a big fan of selena gomez and justin bieber I’ve been on YouTube everyday for 2 weeks lookin at pics of y’all. My little brother is 1 and he loves justin bieber and selena gomez when one of justin biebers songs or selena gomez’s songs come on he dances and sings. So everyone out there theatining selena or hatein on justin cause of his hair stop it’s not all about hair it’s about sweetness. I love u selena and justin and plz stay together y’all r a cute couple. I want to be just like u when I grow up selena. My chorus teacher said I was a really good singer if I would just sing out. I’m very shy so I get scared to sing in front of people.

alli

Posted at 5:10 PM on July 18, 2011

f u i am 10 and so i am causeing at you

anais

Posted at 6:24 PM on March 29, 2011

Let justin bieber be happy he had to break up with selena and she is really nice even though I haven’t met her yet I know she’s nice so guys stop sending death treats I mean u problably won’t be his girlfriend so leave them alone do u want him to be happy or sad its ur choice

LAUREN

Posted at 9:49 AM on June 29, 2011

HAPPY

zaneta

Posted at 10:46 AM on October 27, 2012

i like her because she makes him happy

anais

Posted at 6:19 PM on March 29, 2011

Guys stop he had to break up with her cuz u people hate he was really happy with her and u guys made him sad stop sending death threats u problably won’t marry him so let him make his own decisions do u want him happy or sad u choose

hope

Posted at 7:41 PM on March 21, 2011

owwwww so sad

jessy

Posted at 4:24 PM on March 19, 2011

i think that he really miss Selena or the song is sad.
but any way he haft to break up with her because his fans are hating Selena more and more every time. and Justin don’t cry for her. date somebody us but not her.PLEASE! :)

zaneta

Posted at 10:42 AM on October 27, 2012

ye that may be the reason why

megan

Posted at 10:19 PM on March 17, 2011

first for all you haters dont hate selena gomezshe makes him happy why does it matter if they are dateing all of you ex justin bieber fans none of you are ever going to meet him so just get over it he is his own peson so stop hateing he can do what ever he wants its not up to you hes still justin just with a girlfriend that he loves so dont hate selena she is a really good person with a heart and stop makeing death threats because you ait got the balls

jessy

Posted at 4:29 PM on March 19, 2011

i already meet Justin Bieber and i’m happy of that and is true
don’t be hating Selena but you haft to understand that almost all the fans of Justin hate Selena. THATS the reason he haft to brake up with her.

Rhiannon

Posted at 5:21 AM on July 1, 2011

Guys , get over it and eat pizza!

alli