Jon Cryer Admits: 'I Am A Troll!' Charlie Sheen Was Right!

Fri, March 11, 2011 9:43am EDT by 6 Comments

Just when we all thought Charlie was crazy, it turns out he’s been telling the truth all along!

Charlie Sheen‘s Two and a Half Men co-star Jon Cryer took to the airwaves March 10 to address one of Charlie’s recent rants, in which he called Jon a “troll.” And you won’t believe what he revealed: “Those words were hurtful to me for many reasons,” Jon said on Conan. “The fact is, I am a troll!”

“It’s not something I like to talk about,” he continued. “My parents don’t even know that I’m a troll. The truth is there’s not a lot of tolerance for people like me, especially in Hollywood. … You have no idea how much money I’ve spent on electrolysis and hair dye and reconstructive surgery.”

I don’t know about you guys, but my heart is absolutely breaking for Mr. Cryer. I just want to give him a big hug… and then possibly rub his stomach and make a wish. How he’s managed to keep his secret for 45 years I will never know.

Watch Jon’s heartbreaking confession below:

Click here to discuss more important issues with Andy on Twitter

Ginger

Posted at 8:03 PM on March 11, 2011

hahahahaha… NOW THAT WAS FUNNY!!! I’m glad Jon came back at Charlie Sheen’s stupid childish behavior with a BETTER joke! Makes me like Jon so much better!! and I agree with Andy… He had to deal with that dumb childish idiot aka Charlie for years!!! How many times that Charlie has cause for them to stall production??? I wouldn’t have called Charlie either. Let him deal with it himself. Charlie is more crazier than Spencer Pratt!!!

Rachel

Posted at 6:32 PM on March 11, 2011

Charlie Sheen has completely lost it. http://foodiegossip.blogspot.com/2011/03/charlie-sheens-cooking-show-winning.html And when he get’s “it” back and realizes how insane he’s been acting, it’ll take years to recover from that embarrassment. I think the show will see a 1000% improvement once they replace Sheen. He’s the reason I haven’t been watching the show.

?_?

Posted at 11:47 AM on March 11, 2011

I liked it, he managed to be polite with Charlie Sheen and still funny!! Congratz

jane

Posted at 11:07 AM on March 11, 2011

I thought it was funny and makes it all less of dramatic. Sheen has to work on his personal issues in private. This is a nice way to difuse a bomb like Sheen.

Magdalana

Sometimes what it takes for someone to get better is to be alone. You don’t really know what went on between these co-star.

magdalana

Posted at 10:10 AM on March 11, 2011

I don’t think that this is funny at all… Jon and Charlie have worked together for a long time. The least Jon could have done was be in contact with Charlie, “ACTED” like he cared even if he didn’t. Charlie is obviously not well, and the least anyone could expect is that your co-workers be there for you during your bad time in your life.. Not necessary do anything specific, but just be there for your friend, which he wasn’t…. so sad… Karma John, karma will get you

Andy

Posted at 12:15 PM on March 11, 2011

I feel like Jon is just so over at it at this point. Think of this past week, how much we’ve all been inundated with Charlie’s nonsense. That’s been Jon’s life for YEARS lol