Find out how you can recreate Jen’s sun-kissed, Mexico City glow!
While promoting her new perfume, Lolavie, in Mexico City on Mar. 10 Jennifer Aniston looked stunning, pairing her Valentino dress with a bronzed beauty routine. If you want to recreate the look yourself it’s super simple — just check out our tips below!
• Begin with a tinted moisturizer that’s just a little darker than your natural skin tone. It’ll give you that tanned look and give you an all-around glow!
• Dab cream blush on the apples of your cheeks for a sheer and natural finish.
• Dust shimmery bronzer all over your face. Try a mineral powder — it gives you all the coverage you need without being too heavy!
• Apply a shimmery nude eyeshadow all over your eyelids. Then add a dark brown eyeshadow on the crease of your eyes.
• Finish off the eyes with some eye-liner and mascara.
• Finally, slap on shimmery pink lip gloss. Look at you sparkle!
Try this look for yourself with these easy steps!