'RHOBH' Insider: They've Started Shooting Season Two & There Will Be New Cast Members! Exclusive!

Thu, March 10, 2011 8:00pm EDT by 5 Comments

Not only is the entire cast of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills returning for a second season, but a source tells us Bravo is casting MORE ladies and taking the cast on more group trips. It’s going to be deliciously good!

It’s hard to imagine The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills becoming even more dramatic and entertaining than it already is, but from the sound of it, season two is going to knock season one out of the park! A show insider tells HollywoodLife.com the hit reality show has already started filming new episodes and you’ll love what Bravo has up its sleeves.

“I know Bravo is telling everyone to ‘not officially announce anything,’ but I personally know for sure they have already started filming for season two and they have offered a few people contracts to be new castmembers on the show,” our source reveals to us, adding, “They will have new cast members. But that doesn’t mean anyone is leaving.”

The insider says Bravo is sparing no expense in making this season even more dramatic than before. “From what I know, they are trying to really up their game for season two,” our source explains. “They are going to feature more celebrities and more group trips with the girls.”

Hmm…does that mean we’ll see Adrienne Maloof‘s husband hanging out more with his pal, Mark Wahlberg? Perhaps more Paris Hilton sitings? Whatever they have planned, we cannot wait to see.

When we contacted Bravo for a comment, publicists didn’t deny the report, simply telling us, “Our only comment is that we haven’t announced anything regarding a season two.”

Which cast member are YOU most excited about seeing again next season? Do you have any dream new Real Housewives? Sound off below!

Kirstin Benson, with reporting by Russ Weakland

trudy

Posted at 10:35 PM on April 5, 2011

Hope kim not trashed and kyle not vicious and camille and her not psycho divas and taylor not duplicitous backbiter or tuning out Love Vanderpump and Maloof and Kim Kim should enjoy it

Jen

Posted at 7:08 AM on March 13, 2011

Lisa is my favorite of the bunch,I love everything about her, her sense of style, her wit, her beauty and her adorable pup Giggy. I’m glad that Camille will be back because no one can make the stuff that comes out her mouth. One day you hate her the next day you feel sorry for her. I can’t wait for next season!

Lyndi Lee

Posted at 4:05 PM on March 12, 2011

I am thrilled that Kim will be back! She is my all time favorite & my hopes & prayers for her is to stand up more for herself! She is so sweet, honest protective of everyone else that she , unfortunately, became an easy target for those lacking in their own personalality glaringly obvious insecurities. Most of all, I HOPE SHE BLOGS!!! Honestly tho, I am really glad they’ll all be back! (Heard rumors of Denise Richards as a possible newbie; likin’ that idea too)

Christie

Posted at 9:38 AM on March 11, 2011

I’m thrilled to see all my girls back. I’ve even missed the non-stop marathons on Bravo! Kim was a big part of my childhood – I want to see her back and pull it together. Camille earned major points with me during the reunion and I promise I will give her the benefit of the doubt no matter how the shows are edited. Let’s not have Faye Resnick back – she is morally corrupt and it has nothing to do with Playboy. I wish Camille could have made her real complaint clear because I was right on board!!

lilly

Posted at 10:11 PM on March 10, 2011

I am actually sad kim back as think she will get trashed and not deserve it I am happiest to see giggy back