'Teen Mom 2' Kailyn Lowry Shopping For Engagement Rings With Boyfriend Jordan!

Wed, March 9, 2011 10:12am EDT by 32 Comments

SplashNews.com

Leah and Corey might be heading for a divorce, but Kailyn and her BF Jordan are heading down the aisle! Do you want to see them tie the knot?

Friends of Teen Mom 2 star Kailyn Lowry, 19, say she and her boyfriend Jordan Wenner, 20, are in a rush to the altar! The pair, who have been dating for nine months, were spotted shopping for engagement rings at Bixler’s Jewelers n Allentown, Pa. on March 5, and they were clearly ready to take the plunge. “Kailyn definitely found the ring she loved,” store manager Thomas Wiggins tells In Touch magazine. It’s wedding time!

According to Thomas, Kailyn picked a $3,600 ring with a princess cut, three-quarter-carat diamond. “They both looked over-the-moon, hugging and laughing,” explains a fellow customer, who says all Jordan did was gaze at his soon-to-be wife. “Jordan is going to propose in a fun way,” says a friend. “He wants to catch her off-guard.” Well if she already knows she’s getting a ring, how off-guard can it be?

And friends say they will have a short engagement. “They want to get married outside, either in a wooded area of Pennsylvania or on the beach,” adds the friend, saying that Kailyn’s 13-month-old son Isaac will “of course be the ring bearer.” Too cute!

Jordan may only be 20, but his pals say that he is ready for the responsibility of parenthood. “He already feels like Isaac is his own son,” the friend says, “He sees Isaac at least three or four times a week.” Although Kailyn and Jordan are not living together yet, they can’t wait to move and be a real family.

But, of course, Kailyn’s baby daddy Jo Rivera is not thrilled with Kailyn’s new love arrangement. “They fight because Jo is jealous, and furious that Kail is dating Jordan again,” says the friend. Jo, who has been arrested twice on drug charges, is concerned about Isaac and Jordan’s relationship. “Jordan sees Isaac more than Jo does, but that’s Jo’s fault,” the pal adds, “He’s usually out partying when Isaac is around.”

–Leigh Blickley

Get more HollyBaby news and gossip! Friend us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Subscribe to our Newsletter!

katie

Posted at 8:22 PM on January 12, 2012

Ummm.. that is definitely a WAWA!! NOT A JEWELRY STORE!

Chicklett

Posted at 7:56 PM on January 11, 2012

Kailyn seems like a user. :/ doesnt jo’s family babysit everyday for her…for free?daycare isnt cheap. His family should file for joint custody since they have him half the time anyways and not pay any sort of child support. I like kailyn less and less…..

Joe Chicago

Posted at 11:37 PM on January 15, 2012

Hey Chicklett,

Just wanted to say thank you. Looking at all these posts, it’s nice to see there is at least one other person with some common sense.

teri bernard

Posted at 1:12 PM on March 3, 2012

Jorden deserves much better. No one should be used. Seems like if she can’t have joe she’ll settle for jorden. WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!!

hi

Posted at 5:48 PM on October 5, 2011

ahhhh kailyn is so not an idiot she favorite

Sum1 :'D

Posted at 3:44 PM on June 19, 2011

I agree with u Ami and i very much disagree with you[Old School Woman] Jo’s mom was controling telling Kailyn to get out of her house because Kailyn didn’t want her son anymore.Thats not her fault at all because last time i checked Jo broke up with her becaues they were having to many arguments. Leah & Corey were having problems because Leah cheated on him and he gave her another chance.I think we all know that cheating on ur bf or gf is way worst then getting into arguments with your bf or gf so umm to be Jo messed up they could have worked that whole situation out but i guess Jo thinks hes to good to work things out.If Kailyn wants to date sum1 who can provived, isn’t a all day every day party person, and doesn’t do drugs then i think that is awesome.Also who is Jo to confront any1 to get out of a house.1st of all Its not even his house instead of taking care of the house and his child while he’s in it he rather go party and do drugs and who knows he might be dealing ‘em and his mom thinks that Kailyn is the bad guy if it’s anything Kailyn could be out there at a party ,not even thinking about her son like Jenelle but Kailyn takes care of her son feeds him baths him and more then likely rocks him to sleep so kailyn is the good girland Jo’s the bad guy

Teen Mom 2 luverr

Posted at 3:16 PM on June 19, 2011

Its crazy i mean like how are u 16-19 already have a child and about to get married??!!!?? it crazy she 16-19 has a kid and is about to get married after shes already gotten intimate with someone else. thats why i could never be a teen mom unless im i good in high schoolor college have me a house and have a ring on my finger thats the only way i could EVER be a teen mom.

not a fan

Posted at 3:12 AM on April 15, 2011

No doubt they’ll get married and in another year or two they will be divorced. He seems nice but not too bright and not ambitious at all and in fact, I remember her calling him stupid. And regardless of whether or not she marries Jordan, her son has a father and relatives who love him. Jordan will be his stepdad not his father. Jo may be a hothead who likes to smoke weed but it’s clear that he loves his son. Kailyn is a piece of work and she is thoroughly ungrateful. Good for her that she’s going to school and on the way to having a good life. She should thank Jo’s parents for taking care of her and her son when her own mother turned her back.

Emma

Posted at 6:28 PM on April 16, 2011

I agree with you 100%. Some parents get drunk and get DUI”s and make irresponsible personal choices in their life… but that doesn’t mean that they don’t love their children. I

Emma

Posted at 6:28 PM on April 16, 2011

In their lives***

ca'

Posted at 5:33 PM on April 10, 2011

I do think they are rushing this, but if you seen the teen mom 2 sit down with dr. drew. then you would know that she has her own place. and i’m pretty sure she has paid joe back. And i really don’t think the main reason jonathan’s parents took kailyn in was to help her. i think it was just to control her. and it is a good thing she moved out cause like she stated on the reunion show “jo’s parents argue just about everyday.” who wants to be around that. obviously from inside the house is where jonathan gets all his disrespect towards woman. Oh and im not saying kailyn was innocent at all.

SashaiG

Posted at 6:29 PM on April 16, 2011

I wonder how Jordan must have felt to hear Janet say on national TV that Kail was in Jo’s bed while she was supposed to be pursuing Jordan, and even Kail said that ” Jo will never know if me and Jordan were together when me & Jo had sex” WHAT THE HECK IS THAT? She is implying that she could have cheated on Jordan with Jo? She was playing both of them… If I was Jordan I would have been like ” well Jo may never know if we were together when you and Jo had sex, but I DON’T DESERVE THAT” and I would have left her just for that.

april arnold

Posted at 4:22 AM on March 21, 2011

you know all these people want to sit here and down this girl for having two jobs and going to school but at least she is taking care of her son and not asking anyone to help her and besides jo and his family are way to controlling she needed to move on and i think she has made a very good choice by deciding to marry jordan at least he is there for her and her son unlike jo out parting and getting arrested for doing drugs besides on the show you guys saw how her talked to her and she did pay him back the money she owed him if anything he owes her and it is called an APOLOGY for the way he treated her on the show and he probably still does he acts like a spoiled brat who needs to grow up and realize he is a father im not going to say daddy because it takes a real man to be a daddy this is how i feel and kailyn you go girl i know you have had it rough but you give girls out there who are in the same situation hope and you show them that they can do it without a man and no your not crazy your just being a really good mom my hats off to you

C.R.W & J.M.S.W Forever

Posted at 10:34 AM on March 15, 2011

I think Kailyn is doing the right thing for baby Issac. Kailyn is only 19 and with Jo being in trouble with the law and being arrested for having drugs and being in possession of marijuana, I would want my son around that either. I’m only 17 and I’m expecting my first baby and I’m glad that I have a good man who is there for me every step of the way. I’ll be 18 in 3 months and I’ve only been with my baby’s daddy for 3 and a 1/2 months and we are makling the right decision by wanting to get married. He isn’t nothing like Jo at all.

Jan G.

Posted at 11:59 AM on March 13, 2011

Kailyn is a piece of work. She played Jo’s parents for all she could, when it was as plain as day that Jo didn’t want her around. However, they both just need to suck it up for Isaac’s sake. That poor little boy didn’t ask to be born. She could have ended it, but no, she chose to mess up the lives of all concerned. If I had been her mom, she would have taken a one-way trip to the abortion clinic when she told me she was knocked up. Why do these girls want to do this? When I was their age, I was involved with horse showing, working, and going to school. I had a boyfriend, yeah, but I knew I didn’t want a kid. I’m 55 now, and glad I never had any kids. I’m still involved with showing horses, and happily married.

M

Posted at 2:00 AM on March 19, 2011

She did break up with Jordan for a while. Not like she didn’t respect them, she was trying to move on with her life. If Jo keeps going out and partying with his friends and around drugs, where do you think Issac would be placed. Issac’s mother is working hard and trying to provide for her little boy. Not that she’s not grateful for the help that Jo’s family did, but there does come a time in life when you know its not going to work. Jo kept trash talking her and putting her down. She wasn’t about to become a depressed teen mom. Jo didn’t finish school. Yes, she should pay the $600 back, but that also takes money out of Issac’s mouth as well. Kailyn was in a no-win situation. Let her be. No one is perfect.

Tanya

Posted at 4:27 PM on March 10, 2011

Are we watching the same show? Kailyn and Issac lived in Jo’s house with Jo’s parents. They paid for their rent, the electricity and water they used, and put food in the house for both Kailyn and Issac. You’re saying that after Jo’s parents paid for all of this, Jo still should have given her child support? That makes no sense when his parents are already paying for everything. The reason why Kailyn needed two jobs is because she wanted to move out on her own, not because Jo, or his parents, weren’t helping out wit Issac. And if she had moved out, Jo definitely should pay child support, but not when she’s living in his house and taking advantage of his parents.

Paula

Posted at 10:20 AM on March 23, 2011

Nope!!!We are definitely not watching the same show…Yeah!!!Kailyn you go girl all the way to the top!!!

Old School Woman

Posted at 8:19 PM on March 9, 2011

Is this girl CRAZY! 1) She is working two jobs and going to school, when does she see her son. 2) She just got out of a relationship with (I must admit an IDIOT boyfriend)! 3) She should be concentrating on getting her own place and making a home for her and her son. 3)Though Joe’s family may seem a little controlling, they were there for her when HER OWN MOTHER WAS NOT! 4)Why does she believe that she doesn’t owe Joe his money NOW after finding a new man? If they can afford a $3,600 ring maybe they should find a cheaper version and give him his money! She is another ungrateful user. Jo may not be a great guy, but when she was down and out HIS FAMILY took her in. Yes, it is their grandson too, but where was HER MOM when she needed her. The media is making Jo’s parents as the bad guys, but they are the ones who have taken care of ISAAC and HER since day one! Does she not have ANY respect for them now. Giving these teen moms money (from what I know from the last show at least a six figure salary)is why they turn into UNGRATEFUL B-TCHES midway into the show. They know they will be paid and now act as if they have it all together and don’t need those who were there for them. If this is really a REALITY SHOW they should NOT PAY THESE girls and let others see the REAL STRUGGLE of a TEEN MOM!!

Kat

Posted at 8:59 PM on March 9, 2011

Amen

BB

Posted at 10:39 PM on March 9, 2011

you do realize the show was filmed 6 months ago so I assumed she has already given jo back his money.

Ami

Posted at 11:12 AM on April 22, 2011

Kailyn already GAVE JO back his money in was on one of the episodes so you don’t know what you’re talking about. AND, she HAS her own place that she pays for with HER own money!

You need to check the FACTS.

BTW. It was JO who said he wanted to end it with Kailyn.
And THEN his mom told Kailyn she couldn’t date anyone else as long as she was living in her house.
Jo’s Mom WAS controlling!
It was ok with her for Jo to date other people but Kailyn couldn’t??

If Kailyn and Jordon want to get married it is THEIR business! Plus if Jordon is working and can help take care of Kailyn and Issac and they want to get married, I say all the more power to them.

It isn’t JO’s, or his mother’s or anybody else’s business.

kls

Posted at 2:24 PM on March 10, 2011

Have you forgotten about child support? Whether or not kailyn lived with joe’s family, he is still obligated to pay child support. maybe if he had, she wouldn’t need to be working two jobs. if anyone who is ungrateful, it’s jo. he’s a spoiled little brat who does nothing. he can’t even babysit his own son while Kailyn is working or at school. Not only did he break up w/her, he was mean to her. wanted her out of the house, sent her horrible text messages and then tried to get back together with her. I am glad she said no. Joe was in the wrong for keeping her stuff.. and his family is just as ignorant.. instead of being mature they played games. now everyone knows how stupid they seem.

Kellz

Posted at 3:27 PM on March 12, 2011

AMEN, kls.

disgusted

Posted at 12:08 PM on March 29, 2011

No, Kailyn is the spoiled one, she felt entitled to live at their house and sponge off them. I love when she goes to “pay” for college, has no money but says that she doesn’t want to drop courses. Join the real world sweetheart. You can’t always get what you want. She choose to have a baby, the world owes her nothing.

bills

Posted at 7:43 PM on April 18, 2011

u r an idiot

Emma

Posted at 6:22 PM on April 16, 2011

Umm the Child support is for Isaac’s expenses, not for Kailyn to be a stay at home Mom so therefore she SHOULD have been working. Child support is not for Kailyn to buy an apartment, it’s for Isaac’s expenses. If she wanted an apartment, it was her duty to work to move out on her own.. she’s not going above and beyond what she should be doing. I highly doubt that Jo wasn’t financial contributing to Isaac, because she has never said that, and I doubt that he would be willing to give Kailyn $600 if he wouldn’t put money into his son… I’m just saying. Kailyn needs to work to take care of herself. Technically you cant get child support if you’re living under the same roof though… that’s how it works. It isn’t as if Kailyn had to pay child care expenses, etc… Jo’s family watched him so the care was free for her… if she were paying someone to watch Isaac then that would be different. I know this because I have filed for child support in the past. You don’t just get paid for being the Mother of a child.

meredith mother of 4

Posted at 12:07 AM on March 16, 2011

You obviously really dont have a clue on what it is like to have children or you would not be posting this stupid comment. Shes doing what a mom does shes working two jobs and going to school to support her child you dip! And After shes done with school she wont need the two jobs times are hard and especially for a young single mother. And Kailyn always acknowledged how much Joes family did do for her. Theres worse parents out there and they arent even teenagers, So go and reanaylyze your thoughts before you speak out!

superniki

Posted at 5:19 PM on March 19, 2011

amen you nailed it and I agree with what you said… I don’t know the girl but I sure don’t care for her from what I have seen on the show… Jo’s parents were far to nice for far to long I think and at least the baby had stability there

Chrystalia

Posted at 8:44 AM on April 18, 2011

Okay dude i understand your part but your lookinn at the wrong people !! Kailyn no matter what people say SHOOT FOR THE STARS !

bills

Posted at 7:41 PM on April 18, 2011

Old school woman you are an idiot he went months without paying child support even when Kailyn got her own place he doesn’t deserve a dime. His family treated her like dirt he broke up with her it isn’t like she didn’t give him chance after chance. You expect her to be perfect she does the best she can and I am very impressed with her patience with his family. I would never treat my grandchild’s mother anyway but with respect unless she did something to my grandchild to harm him or her. My boys knows if they run around partying when they have their kids I will have the mothers back just wrong is wrong quit making excuses for this loser he kepted all her clothes and his mother allowed it. Jo is a spoiled brat.

Kailsupporter

Posted at 1:48 AM on January 7, 2012

The ones who see Jo and Jo’s parents’ point of view are the same kind of people as they are, which is snotty self ritous egotistical twisted people. Kail is one of the best mothers by far that I have ever seen on reality tv or ever for that matter. Seriously everything she does is for Issac. Who works two jobs and goes to school? I’ll tell you who, a person trying to better herself for herself and her child’s life. Jo is a jerk to Kail because he knows he lost the best thing that ever happened to him. He broke up with her and now he regrets it. He’s pissed she’s moved on with her life without him. Kail I’m praying for you and keep up the good work. Your an inspiration to all mothers not just teen moms but to ALL mothers. I’m very proud of you and wish the best for you.