Joe Jonas & Ashley Greene Discuss Wedding Plans!

Wed, March 9, 2011 12:57pm EDT by 37 Comments
SplashNews.com

The happy couple plans to get married in Florida!

Are Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene planning to get married soon?

Sources close to the couple say while they were dining on Feb. 24 at Los Angeles’ Urth Caffe, Joe, 21, and Ashley, 24, discussed wedding details!

The source tells Star, “Ashley said she wanted their wedding to take place in Florida, where she grew up. Joe said, ‘Fine!'”

We’re a little shocked they’re already talking about it, but what a beautiful marriage they would have!

– William Earl

caitlin davies

Posted at 10:21 AM on January 7, 2013

jemi is way better :(

Ayah Meelah

Posted at 7:47 PM on May 3, 2012

due dont leave the one you love for the one you like, cuz da one u like will leave ur a** for the one dey love……word of advice stick with who u know is perfect for u….

Kayla

Posted at 6:24 PM on April 7, 2012

WTF?! Didn’t they brake up?? Joe, my love, get back with demi!!!

Naimo

Posted at 7:15 PM on March 5, 2012

Omg I remember I think it was in 2004 when I used to watch Disney channel and all the really cool and great shows came on. I heard the Jonas brothers performing year 300 and hold on and I felt in love with them. I have always been a fan of the Jonas brothers I love you Nick, Joe, and Kevin no matter what happens you will always be in my heart JB for life and I hope that you guys make a come back really soon. I know you won’t see this but its the thought that counts. I’m 19 now and I will forever in my heart know that you guys have really changed my heart and remember to HOLD ON!!!

kenn