Nikki Reed Shows Off A Floral Strapless! Is It Beautiful Or Too Busy?

Tue, March 8, 2011 6:36pm EDT by 6 Comments

What did you think of her fun frock last night?

Nikki Reed is back in LA, on break from filming Breaking Dawn, where she turned up on the red carpet at the premiere of Red Riding Hood. Clad in a strapless floral frock from Hype Apparel, ($215) and a pair of Stuart Weitzman shoes, the Twilight star was all smiles!

While I’m usually a big fan of Nikki’s style, I didn’t think this dress was all that flattering on the star! Sure, she’s in total Vampire mode — but I think the color combination washed her out. I also didn’t think it did anything for her frame. I do think it’s a pretty dress, I just don’t think it worked well last night. What do you think?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

Jacqui

Posted at 8:31 PM on May 6, 2011

I LOVE IT!! But, then again, Nikki could wear a potato sack & make it look good. I may be 43 years old, but I want to look like her when I grow up. lol

ammmm

Posted at 5:59 AM on March 9, 2011

ohh it´s her again…i realy,realy don´t like her.famwhore!but realy,for real: she looks old in this…and i know she is not an old lady.

morgan

Posted at 4:41 PM on March 30, 2011

SHE IS NOT A FAMEWHORE. That is just what people have decided to believe because they thought she was a threat to Robsten. GROW UP

Jess

Posted at 12:07 AM on March 9, 2011

I am crazy about the dress! She’s such a beautiful young lady.

mamabear

Posted at 11:46 PM on March 8, 2011

Definitely not her makes her look old and frumpy.

AliceV

Posted at 8:25 PM on March 8, 2011

it made her look fat, and she’s not. Better luck next time.