Get Camille’s Oscar night beauty look with tips from her very own makeup artist!
Camille Grammer always has flawless makeup, and Oscar night was no exception! That’s all thanks to her close friend and makeup artist Dedra Whitt, who knows how to make Camille look her very best. For Oscar night, Dedra created a soft but elegant look for Camille, and we were lucky enough to talk to her and find out exactly what she did! Read on to get the look for yourself!
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star had a very busy evening on camera, so she had to look her finest! Camille joined CNN’s Showbiz Tonight for red carpet coverage of Feb. 27′s Academy Awards, and she looked stunning for her interviewing duties!
Here’s how to create Camille’s winning look for yourself, courtesy of Dedra:
- Start by applying a foundation and powder to the eye area, which will act as a primer to even out skin tone and help set your shadow.
- Use a black liquid liner to line eyes, staying against the lashline. (Try M.A.C. Liquid Eye Liner.)
- Apply M.A.C. Eye Shadow in Mylar all over the eye area.
- Add M.A.C. Eye Shadow in Malt in the crease of each eye.
- Apply M.A.C. Eye Shadow in Swiss Chocolate in the outside corners of eyes as well as underneath.
- Add M.A.C. Eye Shadow in Handwritten as a smudge over black eyeliner.
- Use Mally Volumizing Waterproof Mascara on lashes (this is Dedra’s new favorite!).
- Apply individual false lashes as a final step. (Try M.A.C. 30 Lash.)
- Apply M.A.C. Powder Blush in Pinch O’Peach to cheeks.
- Add M.A.C. Mineralize Skinfinish in Candlelight as a highlighter to accentuate cheekbones.
- Go over the entire lip with a nude pencil, which will keep color on longer. (Try M.A.C. Lip Pencil in Oak.)
- Add M.A.C. Lipstick in Creme d’Nude.
- Top with M.A.C. Dazzleglass in Moth to Flame for neutral shine.
Will YOU be trying Camille’s Oscar night look? Tell us in the poll below!
Check out the products below to shop the look!