Tonight On 'Holly's World': Holly's BFF Claire Moves In — But Laura Hates Her!

Sun, March 6, 2011 8:29pm EDT by 7 Comments

Laura thinks Claire is ‘a gypsy’ and wants her out!

Something tells me Holly Madison‘s roommate Laura isn’t a big Three’s Company fan. When Holly asks her friend Claire Sinclair (I’m thinking it’s a stage name) to move in with her, Laura has a hard time hiding her disgust. She thinks Claire is too talkative, too loud, and lights way too many candles. Considering Laura’s face appears to be permanently stuck in “disapproval” mode, things are only going to get more awkward from here.

vegasgal

Posted at 1:50 PM on April 11, 2012

Laura Croft is in outer space and Jade is obviously out to use any connection for her own gains.
Simple as that.
but I have to ask how much of this is production driven and scripted ?

Lolita

Posted at 2:56 AM on June 17, 2011

OK I KNOW THAT CLAIRE DOES WITCHCRAFT! AND PRETENDS THAT THE CANDLES ARE FOR PROTECTION BUT THERE FOR WHAT SHE WANTS! SHES ALSO VERY FAKE! TRUST ME PEOPLE…

Catherine

Posted at 3:57 PM on March 20, 2011

Jade is pure EVIL snake who just uses Laura to get inside information from Hollys business and friends in order to provoke and bring turmoils and get ….publicity?? she should not be allowed to appear or participate in any show in America!!. Laura is NEVER a trusted friend by any means who is willing to sagotage her own friendship for the sake of self-advantage. From the start, Angel is wise and a TRUE great friend to have who can sincerly speaks her mind and true to her own feelings thru and thru when it comes to the truth and have proved to go out of her way to protect her friend’s reputation (Holly) and Claire is absolute sweetheart!!!

wayne craig

Posted at 1:09 AM on March 7, 2011

I dont know there names but I was watching hollys world and that girl held her temper for a long time and being as that it was on tape and it shows that she did nothing wrong…I saw where her mgr. said he could not represent her anymore…dude what the hell your a ass what should she have done what would you have done. I hope people in your biz see this and fire you as there mgr. because you are a d@c$head. P.S. Holly your other roomie that stormed off when confronted about not sticking up for a friend is no friend she is just like the other girl a self centerd ass….

Leelou

Posted at 12:38 AM on March 7, 2011

Am I the only on who thinks Laura is just stoned out or just slow when she talks? I cant stand listening to her talk cause I am like “what the hell is wrong with her??”. That and I dont think a real friend would constantly invite and hang out with someone who Holly doesnt like. I know its tv and all but thats kinda rude. Jade is always riding the coattails of others on reality shows. She cant seem to land one on her own, so she tags along and tries to get her 15 mins on other peoples show. At least Angel sees what Jade is trying to do. I like the show but I change the channel when Jade comes on and I mute it when Laura talks and just read the subtitles. lol. Cant help it, those two annoy me.

Kate

Posted at 11:48 PM on March 6, 2011

Claire seems to be an absolute sweetheart whereas Jade and Laura are just nasty b*tches!

antoinette barrera