Teen Mom Amber Looks Pregnant—She Tested Positive On Three Tests!

Fri, March 4, 2011 11:48am EST by 14 Comments

SplashNews.com

Amber and Gary are back together and he’s given her a promise ring—could this be why?

Teen Mom star Amber Portwood and her boyfriend, Gary Shirley stepped out yesterday for a date—they went to see The King’s Speech—and Amber is looking kind of bumpy to us! She was wearing a really loose shirt, which is not normal for her, and in one of the shots her shirt was totally gaping and pulling over her chest—the first area to expand, as we all know! The couple went to an Oscars party the other night, and Amber reportedly didn’t drink any of the wine being served—could this be why??

Friends of the couple say that Amber recently tested positive on three pregnancy tests, which was our first clue that she might be expecting baby #2. Amber and Gary have a two-year-old daughter, Leah, and Amber briefly lost custody of the adorable toddler a few months ago.

Last weekend the couple went to Kay Jewelers, where Gary bought Amber a $1,300 promise ring. Sounds like this family is getting ready to settle down and expand!

Kylie

Posted at 10:59 PM on November 19, 2011

I think Amber need to smarten up! She should hae not got pregnant or used birth contoll! She is an idiot!!

Nilda

Posted at 8:09 PM on November 1, 2011

yep…those kids are f–ked! I’ve been with my husband for 5yrs now and things haven’t always been good and even we KNOW that another baby for us [even though we're doing great now] ISNT a good idea!! You just never know!

Alicia R.

Posted at 5:33 PM on May 15, 2011

Amber is a big ugly fat pig. She is a horrible mother and a disgusting person. She is a lazy,trashy piece of sh*t who doesn’t even have a GED. What a worthless loser. I am so sick of seeing her fugly fat pig face with her putrid double chins. This useless animal looks like she smells like BO and sh*t. Send her to jail already. Yuck.

sasha

Posted at 2:45 PM on April 6, 2011

Wow, this site is full of bull and very judgmental. It’s like they give their own opinions and take away the facts. This whole site is just trying to start drama. A “friend” is not a reliable source.

I’m not sticking up for Amber, or anyone else on this show. I don’t know them to say one thing or another BUT neither does this site. In my opinion, I don’t see a bump and even if they posted those 3 pregnancy tests and claimed they were Amber’s, how would the public know for sure?

Saying that it was only tight around her chest doesn’t mean she’s pregnant. I have large breasts, my shirts are all too big in the stomach and tight on my chest.. Am I pregnant too?

Amanda

Posted at 8:53 AM on March 24, 2011

If she’s pregnant and has a bump then I guess I’m pregnant too. I do not see a bump at all. FYI I am not pregnant.

Afton

Posted at 4:39 AM on March 17, 2011

Doesn’t look like he’s the healthiest eater, so she’s going to put some weight on now that they’re back together. These girls WERE “teen moms” so they’re bodies are going to change.

Jan G.

Posted at 12:24 AM on March 13, 2011

I agree with others have posted. And these deadbeat teens should not get ONE CENT for being on this show. This just goes to prove how some people have no ambition in life to earn an honest living, and have to stoop so low and do something like this!! And MTV is to blame as well. Just give another teen girl the idea to get knocked up, and they’ll say Hey no problem. We’ll just put you on the show, pay you a ton of money, and make you a “star”. I wish I could get the kind of money they do for working an honest job as a school bus driver, and not having to give birth to a bastard child.

LaRhonda

Posted at 12:30 PM on March 12, 2011

That’s just great, what child needs her as their mother?

marie

Posted at 9:27 PM on March 8, 2011

You have a bad link. I click on Mariah Carie’s baby shower and I land on this teen mom which I don’t care to read. Fix it please.

cindy

Posted at 9:13 PM on March 8, 2011

why don’t the state pay for this girl to get fixed. I am so tired of hearing about these dead beat mother’s out there. They just keep breeding like cats. I feel so sad for these babies.

Kasey

Posted at 4:18 PM on March 14, 2011

I’m not sure how old Amber is these days but In the state of Indiana you have to be at least 21 and have at least one child to get “fixed”

rachel s

Posted at 8:03 PM on March 4, 2011

Sorry, don’t see it, a bump I mean. Even if she was that shirt is way to baggy in front to see anything.

Courtney

Posted at 7:16 PM on March 4, 2011

Hopefully if she is pregnant this one will be put up for adoption or sent to live with a stable relative.She’s just to irresponsible and has to many anger issues to have another child around.

sasha

Posted at 4:05 PM on March 4, 2011

amber in no way shape or form should be having another baby she doesnt take care of the one shes got shes still too irresponsible and dumb also very selfish what happened to sterilization