Miley Cyrus, So Glad You Covered Up! You Look Cute In A Chic, Age-Appropriate Dress!

Fri, March 4, 2011 10:47am EDT by 6 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

What did you think of her look last night?

It looks like Miley Cyrus is really maturing! In the past she has come under scrutiny for wearing scandalous get-ups but when she turned up on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon on Mar. 3 she looked adorable and age appropriate in a chiffon dress from the Givency resort 2011 collection.

Paired with black peep toes, she really worked the get-up so well. I was so excited that she finally decided to leave her denim cutoffs and sheer shirts at home! I hope the star continues to show off chic and appropriate dresses, like the tiered one she opted for last night. It was such a refreshing change!

What did you think of her dress?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

Check out more from our BFFs at Glamour.com!

1. Top 10 OMG Moments From New York Fashion Week Fall 2011
  2. Sex Rx: 6 Reasons Having Sex Is Good for Your Health
  3. Fall 2011’s Most Wearable Trends
  4. Spring 2011 Beauty Trends: 10 Looks That’ll Be EVERYWHERE This Season

Yola

Posted at 7:21 PM on March 5, 2011

Yeah from a distance her teeth look fine…Did she get her teeth fixed? I hope so which will improve her looks. She like to smile alot so it is imperative to have perfect teeth in hollywood….OMG!

Jay-Z Fan

Posted at 11:21 AM on March 4, 2011

I AGREE!! LOLOL

Janelle Wane

Posted at 11:21 AM on March 4, 2011

I’m a fan of her but she should get her teeth fixed!!! Her teeth were terrible on The Last Song.

Casey Haller

Posted at 11:19 AM on March 4, 2011

Yes, i agree with Raquelle. Yet, i think the dress is not and age-appropriate dress. I think its for people who are younger than Miley! And i think miley should dye her hair blonde. By the way, what happened to her blonde locks?

Raquelle Gambling

Posted at 11:17 AM on March 4, 2011

I think she looks amazing here but this so called age appropriate dress doesn’t look good on her at all. I think she should have worn something sexier. But I love her. I’m glad that Hannah Montana era is over!

Jim

Posted at 7:54 PM on March 4, 2011

I thought Miley looked very hot! In fact, I masturbated while I was watching her. She’s got great legs and very sexy feet.