Robert Pattinson Talks About The Super-Secret Compound He & Kristen Stewart Are Staying On!

Thu, March 3, 2011 12:46pm EDT by 13 Comments
Splashnews.com

Splashnews.com

Rob appears on Ryan Seacrest’s radio show and spills some details on ‘Breaking Dawn’ filming — like where he is staying with girlfriend Kristen Stewart!

Robert Pattinson did the unthinkable March 3 — he called in for a radio interview! The usually mum star was on Ryan Seacrest‘s radio program and opened up about Breaking Dawn filming, and the super secret compound he is living on with Kristen Stewart! When asked, “I read this that they put you guys on some kind of compound where no one can get to you, you cant get in or out. They keep the paparazzi away so that none of the secrets of the film are given away and also that the cast isn’t bothered,” Rob responded: “I think they’re being super secretive about all the stuff on this one, but I think I can get out of my room.”

When asked just how high security the compound is and if there was an electric fence prohibiting them from leaving, Rob simply said: “Maybe there is, I mean I haven’t actually attempted yet so maybe there is.”

Rob and Kristen are currently filming in around Whistler, a roughly two-hour drive north of Vancouver. It is not certain what scenes they are filming exactly, but with the wolfpack and Ashley Greene also around it is likely they are doing scenes from early in the book during Bella’s pregnancy.

As for spilling any more secrets on the film, Rob simply said he would “get beaten” if he revealed anything. Yikes — hope he keeps quiet!

Listen to Rob’s interview below!

Loading video...

Click here to see where Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart stay on their romantic nights!

Robert Pattinson is on team Charlie Sheen!
Click here to see Robert Pattinson in a sexy Vanity Fair shoot!

Ford Bydgoszcz Wyprzedaż

Posted at 3:01 AM on May 1, 2012

Great points altogether, you simply gained a brand new reader. What would you suggest in regards to your publish that you made some days in the past? Any certain?

ana karen

Posted at 7:18 PM on March 6, 2011

love, love, love you Rob.

Hosni Mubarak

Posted at 12:30 PM on March 6, 2011

|I love yo rob you are so great!!!!! never change|

Ha! You must be on drugs!! The only reason that punk is even getting near that sweet pale delicate flower Kristen is because of movie rights!!! It’s should be ME!!! Her silky petals should be discovered by one who knows the arts of HOW2MAKEdaBEASTYback2! And who better to show her than the almighty leader of Egypt, yours truly? I wud ravage her all nite having defeated sissy Rob in a simple (for me) duel, throwing him over a cliff. In late afternoon, sissy Rob would be nothing but a distant memory. PS: ppl of Egypt, hear me!! Lick my sweaty bälls!!! And then realise you were preceded by the lovely Kristen Stewart in the act!!!

camila

Posted at 9:58 PM on March 4, 2011

I love you rob you are so great!!!!! never change

camila

Posted at 9:56 PM on March 4, 2011

I love yo rob you are so great!!!!! never change

FYI

Posted at 9:12 PM on March 4, 2011

FYI people if she couldnt act then why has she been in so many movies.

If you dont like Robert then why read the articles.

Becky

Posted at 5:12 PM on March 4, 2011

I HATE ROBERT!! I HOPE HE DIED IN A FACE SURGERY!!!
.PD: I Love Kristen!

to: stupid angel

Posted at 1:13 PM on March 4, 2011

@Stupid Angel White
I AM SO SO SOOO SICK OF YOU!!! IDIOT
If you don’t like RobSten don’t read their article!!!
STUPID!!!!!

Angel White

Posted at 11:27 AM on March 4, 2011

I’M SO SICK OF THIS TWO. I HOPE THEY ARE GONNA DISSAPPEAR AFTER THIS TWILIGHT THING IS OVER. GOD. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. KRISTEN STEWART CANT ACT. I HAVE NEVER EVER THOUGHT LIKE THIS ABOUT ANYONE BUT HONESTLY SHE CANNOT. twilight fans will be totally like ” oh, you are jealous” no im not. i would be jealous of SCARLETT JOHANSSON or MEGAN FOX not of Kristen stewart >_> Even Megan fox is a better actress than kris.

Tee

Posted at 3:29 AM on March 6, 2011

YOU’RE DEFINITELY LIVING IN LALA LAND. I DON’T KNOW OF ANY DIRECTORS, ACTORS AND ACTRESSES THAT ARE LINED UP AND PUBLICLY SAID THEY WANT TO WORK WITH MEGAN FOX. KRISTEN DOESN’T HAVE TO AUDITION ANYMORE. PEOPLE ARE CALLING HER AND OFFERING ROLES.

bibi

Posted at 9:51 AM on March 10, 2011

R u for real?i mean seriously?have you even watched all or if noyhing else,more than 1 movie of Krises?sure shes not exactly the conventional actress,but damn!thats what i like about her.shes awesome!she may not be scarlet or megan,but atleast she can do more than pucker her lips in a movie!kristen doesnt depend on her looks to make a good movie,unlike some people i know OK! Kristen cant act ma ass!!!

bibi