Malin Akerman gets the minimal makeup look just right while promoting her new movie!
At the Apple Store Soho’s Meet The Filmmakers: happythankyoumoreplease event on March 1 in NYC, Malin Akerman, 32, looked amazing as she talked about her new movie with the film’s writer and director, Josh Radnor.
Why this works: Malin is effortlessly beautiful, and she wears the natural look so well. For this event, she used barely-there makeup that highlighted her gorgeous features and made her look totally polished. Here’s how to steal her look!
- Apply a tinted moisturizer all over your face. This won’t give as much coverage as a foundation, but it’s great for the less-is-more look.
- Fill your eyebrows with a brow pencil in a shade close to your natural brow color.
- Lightly dust your entire eyelid area with a neutral shadow, which will eliminate any discoloration and make your eyes look really bright.
- Apply faux eyelash strips to the upper lash line of each eye for an eye-opening effect.
- Add a warm bronzer to both cheeks for a sun-kissed glow. A mineral formula will give a more natural look.
- Finish with a tinted lip balm, which will add a hint of color and sheen to your pout!
The products below will help you create this easy but totally polished look for yourself!
Do YOU like Malin’s red carpet beauty look? Vote now!