What's With The Bad Behavior Justin Bieber — Flipping Off People Is So Not Cool!

Wed, March 2, 2011 8:35pm EDT by 136 Comments

PacificCoastNews.com

The Biebs gets a bit of an attitude on his birthday, flipping off the paparazzi! Now he’s saying sorry!

Update: Justin apologized on his twitter for flipping off the paparazzi. He tweeted, “had a great bday and at the end of the night we got surrounded by paps and i reacted in a way i know better. im sorry #killthemwithkindness.” Shortly after, he added, “it’s not always easy but i know better than to react in anger. life has it’s ups and downs but u guys r always there 4 me. i will make my mistakes but i promise 2 continue 2 grow with u and try 2 do rt.”

Justin Bieber celebrated a fun birthday of shopping and dining with girlfriend Selena Gomez in a most uncharacteristic way – flipping off a group of paparazzi! The normally friendly and respectful pop star seemed to be at his wits end when he launched his middle finger at photographers while driving away from dinner with Selena. Justin!

While we understand Justin gets hounded all the time, it is still better to try and ignore these people or try and be friendly then get angry, this is only adding fuel to their fire. They WANT you to flip them off!

We know it’s tough Justin, but next time keep your finger down. Do you agree HollywoodLifers?

maryaustin

Posted at 1:54 PM on June 13, 2013

somtimes in think he is a b**ch

Jelena is the best

Posted at 8:23 AM on January 18, 2013

NO !! THIS IS NOT RIGHT !! THEY WILL NEVER DO THAT !! AND SELENA DIDNT DO THAT SHE IS JUST FLIPPING HER HAIR LOOK !!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT UP AND GET A LIFE

selena and justin 4 ever

Posted at 12:03 AM on March 29, 2012

i dont think it is innapropriet he was just being a man for his girlfriend (SELENA GOMEZ !!!!!) and defending her justin and selena 4ever

The Savege Nymph

Posted at 9:51 PM on September 29, 2012

Yes, because being a man is obviously as flipping the bird. However why do I bother commenting, your a brain washed fan.

beccs

Posted at 6:26 PM on March 23, 2012

he has a right were all human n paparazzi gets annoying …i would guess lol but still he can throw that finger up wen ever he wnts!!!

Trinity

Posted at 3:44 PM on March 9, 2012

hey im trinity and i wanna F JUSTIN SO HARD

justin and selen 4ever

Posted at 12:07 AM on March 29, 2012

shut the f**ck up justin will never have s**x with you him and selena are going to live their lives boyfriend and girlfriend and selena will probably not like your comment

Zeron

Posted at 12:12 PM on March 9, 2012

oh i don’t think that justin is a bad human

Tyler

Posted at 6:24 PM on January 27, 2012

This kid is such an over-protected pussy. He flipped-off the paparazzi and, now, in attempt to still pawn him off as this pristine, baby Jesus-type, his handlers write an apology for him.

Emily Hasleton

Posted at 6:08 PM on January 17, 2012

He was having a great bday then some stupid paparotzi was giving him a hard time. It was his birthday for heavens sake leave him alone!!!!!!!!

cydney

Posted at 4:27 PM on December 24, 2011

I think its okay at the same time to flip them off but at the same time its not! he was just trying to protect Selena! thats soo adorable<3 he just like any of us people! he is ni diffrent from any of us! people should not hate him because of one little thing hes amazing<3
- cydney(:

Cydney

Posted at 4:24 PM on December 24, 2011

I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER! he is amazing i will love him forever and ALWAYSS<3 hes perfect(: i just love him, one day i want to meet him<3

elyssia

Posted at 9:56 PM on December 14, 2011

i love justin bieber

Stupid

Posted at 6:26 PM on December 5, 2011

I think it as perfectly fine for jb to do that. He is normal like any one of us. Sure it wasn’t okay but are peopl going to
hate him because of one little hung that happened? No. Plus this happene what in March? Get a life people and leave the poor guy alone. It’s December.

lourdes

Posted at 6:15 PM on January 27, 2012

justin es un nene muy caprichoso un marica tu mari ca jojo

justin and selena 4ever

Posted at 12:10 AM on March 29, 2012

cayate tu pinche boca estupida

Jess

Posted at 1:52 AM on November 16, 2011

I think he did it just to be cool. He’s probably like yea I can be like Jay and Kanye too.
No Justin, no…

Princess

Posted at 10:19 AM on August 14, 2011

lol if he hates the attention and the fame why won’t he quit. It’s his decision to enter that world so he deals with it.if he cant take the pressure then quit geesh he shouldnt be getting angry at those paps.-__-

Briseis

Posted at 5:52 AM on August 2, 2011

I’m sorry but I find it extremely hilarious that he flicked off the camera hahahahahahah lol I don’t like justin bieber or selena gomez but this is like the funniest picture I have ever seen just sayin :-)

Jasen

Posted at 12:41 AM on July 10, 2011

I am not a fan of Justin Bieber but come on… If you had someone following your every move and taking pictures when you are just trying to have a good birthday… you would be upset and react with an impulse matter. Hell, people wonder if I am ok if I don’t flip someone off on a daily basis….

SkyBlue

Posted at 6:05 AM on July 2, 2011

oh, sheez.. what did he just do?
this one might ruin his career. Well, I’m not really his fan or anything, I don’t care about his life, I just love his songs, especially “That Should be me”. Anyways, for me, what he just did was SO wrong.. He’s a public figure. Paparazzi is expected to anywhere he goes. It’s true that he’s just a normal person and needs privacy once in a while but that’s a celebrity’s life. And Bieber is a celebrity. Whether he likes it or not, the paparazzi will be there, following him wherever he goes. What would others say if they see this? Not everyone is on his side… everyone has his/her own opinions. And, this is my opinion. I’m not against Selena Gomez and Bieber, it’s just that.. what he did is wrong. . . Hope he’ll be fine. Bieber Fans, no offense. Just stating what’s on my mind.