Teen Mom Jenelle Evans Gets Caught Smoking Pot!

Tue, March 1, 2011 11:51am EST by 15 Comments

Courtesy of MTV

Her mom is heartbroken over Jenelle’s decision to send her life down the drain by smoking marijuana and dating that loser, Kieffer!

Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans just can’t get her act together. On the Mar. 1 episode, Jenelle’s mom, Barbara Evans flies into a rampage when she catches Jenelle smoking pot in front of their home with her boyfriend Kieffer Delp. The result? Barbara kicks Kieffer out and Jenelle leaves with him!

“You’re smoking weed in front of my house,” Barbara shouts at Jenelle. “I don’t think it’s funny! If weed gets caught in my house, this baby is gone. Gone! You won’t take care of your baby. Look at this—you’re both high!”

While in the midst of the rant, Kieffer snickers at Barbara. “Don’t you laugh at me in my house, you Mr. Disrespectful,” she turns to Kieffer. “You think it’s funny. You think it’s funny?”

“This guy, he don’t even work,” Barbara yells. “All he does is sit around and [get money] from Jenelle. You used all her money. You’re nothing but a damned lying hustler.”

“This is why I went to court and took custody of this baby [one-year-old Jace],” Barbara states.

Jenelle and her mom head inside where the fight continues. “I want him out today,” Barbara tells Jenelle.

“OK, well I’ll be out too,” Jenelle replies.

“Why does it always gotta come to this?,” Barbara asks, almost in tears. “This guy is dragging you down, Jenelle. He’s another Andrew. Don’t you understand that? He’s only nice to get your money. Do you need therapy? Don’t you hear what I’m saying to you? I love you. You are always with these guys who are losers.”

Jenelle doesn’t care about her mom’s opinion. “Mom, he’s not a loser,” she says. “You haven’t given him a chance. Two months from now, when he has a job and you see how much income is coming in from the both of us, then you’re going to be like, ‘Wow. They are doing good.'”

But Barbara knows that this relationship can only end poorly for Jenelle. “I don’t want to see you dragged down again,” she cries. “I love you. I want you to do a good in school and everything. [But,] you don’t care about me or nobody — only about your damned boyfriend.”

Be sure to watch Teen Mom 2 tonight on MTV and check back here at HollyBaby.com for your recap!

Watch the preview clip below.

- Lindsey DiMattina

DarKyzer

Posted at 4:22 PM on April 17, 2011

Well Like Mother Like Daughter They Both Had Drama Wen I Watch That Mtv Program Teen Pregnancy Thing I Already Knew Its Gona Have Alot of Drama.Sadness But This Show Its Not About Drama Or Its Not About Happiness Or Saddness Either Its ABout A teen That he Or She CAN Make Choices To Prevent HAve A Child In This World And And Think Whats Gona happend To The nex Move

DarKyzer

Posted at 4:13 PM on April 17, 2011

Jenelles have To grow Up And deal With It And jenelle has A ONE Choice if She can be A Bum In Her Life? And or Make A Living

MICHELLE

Posted at 1:03 AM on March 12, 2011

Ok first of all, no one in that family should have that little boy. Jenelle is a product of her enviroment along with her other sibling’s. That mother of hers is horrible and has already rasied worhtless children, now she somehow thinks she should raise Jace!! Get that little boy out of there!!

DarKyzer

Posted at 4:29 PM on April 17, 2011

Dats True To & Jenelle Shoudn’t Have A Child In Thee First Place & She Would Of Think First B4 Jenelle Start Having A Baby..Which Is She Never Never & She Didn’t Think At All Peroid….

Tara

Posted at 1:09 PM on March 10, 2011

I think Jenelle is a good mother & I think it’s wrong that everyone judges her. Jenelle has probably been smoking weed because her mother stresses her out. It looks like Jenelle goes through a lot.. But, I have to admit, Jace doesn’t look like Andrew, he looks like Stephen Fullwood and I do believe that is Jace’s father. I’d be very suprised if it was Andrew’s baby.. But, as of right now, I think Jenelle just needs to focus on Jace & school & get a good education. Maybe Jenelle isn’t the perfect mother, but she’s tryed to change Jace, and put different clothes on him & feed him but Barbara would not let her. Jenelle has tried.. and her mother obviously has no patience for her. It’s just not fair to Jenelle. Maybe it was the best thing for Jace to be taken from Jenelle, but I still think it was wrong of Barbara to not have any respect for Jenelle when she’s tryed to make things right in the past.

Lobo

Posted at 4:15 PM on March 10, 2011

Smoking weed on your Mother’s front porch is horrible. And her baby is in that house too. That is not cool in any way shape or form. No one really knows what all Janelle has done to bring about her Mother’s “disrepect”. It appears that Janelle doesn’t have much respect for herself, let alone her Mom. No matter what stresses this girl has, you just don’t do that anywhere near your child nor your Mother’s house. Period. And that guy did laugh at her Mother, Janelle should never allow another person disrepct her mom, no matter what. Barbra even let that guy move in her house. I would have NEVER done that, let alone let the guy disrepect me on my own front porch. He would have been out too. Janelle is on the right path with school, but the kid sure has a lot to learn about life and family. I hope she gets it together.

DarKyzer

Posted at 4:25 PM on April 17, 2011

It IS Ilegal To Smoke Marijuana Anyways And Smoking Marijuana Its Not Gona Stop Thee Drama & It Adds Up To The Probblem To

donkykong

Posted at 4:08 PM on April 17, 2011

well Smoking Marijuana Will Not Solve Thee Probblem At Alll And It Wont Stop Thee Mom From Aruging And Jenelle had To grow Up And Face Thee FACTS Wiches That Will Be Jenelle

gigi

Posted at 9:07 AM on March 3, 2011

she complains cus her mom doesnt say she loves her and kicks her out…now she left even though her mom told her she loved her nd that she could stay..i dont get her…maybe she didnt even understood what her mom said cus she was so high..lol

lisa

Posted at 10:27 AM on March 2, 2011

Ugh when will Jenelle learn? Keiffer is nothing but a loser and I wish she could see that. In another episode, Jenelle seems like a totally different person talking to a woman at the college, she even said Jenelle had very high marks. Jenelle’s mom was nice enough to let Keiffer stay in their house and he disrespects her by smoking weed right in front of her house. What a winner

Mich

Posted at 10:18 PM on March 2, 2011

keifer is a scum bag who loves to bring women down to his level… How did she find this loser?? Was he asking for spare change outside her local 711 and she brought him home?WOW go back to Jersey and show up at the rescue mission and beg for help. LOSER!!!!!!!!!

lisa

Posted at 10:27 AM on March 2, 2011

BETTY JO SQUIER

Posted at 9:29 PM on March 1, 2011

I AGGREE SUSAN,SHE DOES BLAME HER MOM FOR EVEYTHING.I WATCH HER WHINE ABOUT HOW SHE IS THE WAY SHE IS BECAUSE OF HER MOM.JENELLE,YOU NEED TO MAKE GOOD WITH YOUR MOM GET RID OF THAT GUY MOVE BACK IN WITH YOUR MOM GO TO SCHOOL COME HOME TAKE CARE OF YOUR BABY STUDY AND GO TO BED,NOT OUT,THATS WHAT A MOM DOES.ALL YOU DOING RIGHT NOW IS DAY DREAMING. IF YOU DONT DO THAT THEN YOUR MOM SHOULD KEEP YOU AWAY FROM HER AND THE BABY UNTILL YOU DO THE RIGHT THING.FORGET ABOUT GUYS RIGHT NOW YOU GOT YOUR WHOLE LIFE.THANK GOD FOR YOU BARBARA YOU KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING I ADMIRE YOU FOR WHAT YOUR DOING I JUST WISH JENELLE WOULD SEE HOW GOOD SHE HAD IT.GOD BLESS YOU.

susan williams

Posted at 1:04 PM on March 1, 2011

very sad the way she blames her mom for everything. i am glad that her mom took the baby away from her. she thinks if you pop out a baby then you a real mom . i hope her mom will not let her see the baby until she gets help. i know the mom somes off hard to others but they don’t see what happens when the cams are not there.

brainiac

Posted at 9:21 PM on March 1, 2011

keifer earns money???? hahahaha . maybe selling weed.
this clown is the definition of loser. high school drop out, no job. no future, tattoos , lip ring (cant even talk) stoner, deadbeat with the IQ of plant life.
jenelle’s mom is 100% correct.