Robert Pattinson Gushes Over Kristen Stewart: Our Relationship Is 'Traumatic' Like Edward & Bella's!

Tue, March 1, 2011 5:28pm EDT by 9 Comments

In a new interview, R-Patz praises his ‘cool’ on- and off-screen lady love!

Twi-hards everywhere know that Robert Pattinson is crazy about his Twilight co-star, and longtime girlfriend, Kristen Stewart – but that doesn’t mean we don’t love seeing it in writing! “Kristen is very focused on being an actress,” Rob tells the latest issue of Vanity Fair about K-Stew’s devotion to her craft. “I mean, that’s what she is. She’s an actress.”

“She’s cool,” he continues. “Even before I met her, I thought she was a really good actress. I still think there are very few girls in her class that are as good as she is. It’s funny that she’s the one doing this huge thing.”

Aww, Rob doesn’t just love Kristen — he also recognizes her talent! Read on to see what else Rob dishes to Vanity Fair this month:

He says he’s losing his mind:

“I don’t know what’s wrong with me. My brain doesn’t work anymore. I haven’t any memory. I can’t write. All I can do is sign my name. I tried to write the other day — it looked like I was writing in Braille. … It looks like spiders have written it.”

He says fame is weird:

“This thing with everyone knowing you … it’s weird, because people have this one-sided relationship where they look at your picture and feel they know you more than someone they actually know. I don’t really know myself that well.”

He says his guilty pleasure is bad TV:

“I never change the channel in my trailer. I just watch reruns of House of Payne and Two and a Half Men. I love Cops – I think that’s my favorite TV show.”

He even says he thinks we’ll stop caring about “Robsten” when Breaking Dawn is over:

“When this is over, the media will lose interest. There’ll be nothing more to say.”

sulesa cullen

Posted at 6:48 PM on June 5, 2012

i will always love robsten, they are the best couple and individuals out there atm. i love them so much

keep your heads up high and keep doing what you both do best’

kaye

Posted at 5:47 AM on September 11, 2011

i will always be fan of robert pattinnson…
i like the he act..!

adrena

Posted at 6:22 AM on July 18, 2011

who cares about rob!!!! i adore kristen. as long as kristen is happy with rob am happy for her as well. kristen rocks!!!

Angel

Posted at 1:34 PM on March 2, 2011

Anyone AGREE !!

when it comes too weather he and her are an item??

Rob quote: You please the franchise

sub text: I play a romantic vamp in love so TO PLEASE THE FRANCHISE I sign away my sanity til the real truth can b told til than I’ll drop little hints and those’s with a mind that works WILL UNDERSTAND and GET IT ( THE REAL ME)

Rob’s Angel

A new meaning 4 PR
PR= Poor Rob

Rob

Posted at 12:42 PM on March 2, 2011

he’s ugly. who cares about them?

Winsome

Posted at 7:05 PM on March 1, 2011

It’s called PR, people. They are together to sell movie tickets. When this series is done and they split, the shattered image of Bella and Edward will disenchant Twilight fans and the franchise will take a nosedive. They cannot afford that while the franchise is still popular, so right now it’s all about him looking as much like Eddie as possible and her looking as much the vapid, dependent woman as possible.
Twilight is for morons. Too many people out there think with their hearts and not their heads.

auntpeggy7

Posted at 7:05 PM on March 1, 2011

Vanity Fair says they wont stay together much longer.Any comments?

scarlett

Posted at 6:58 PM on March 1, 2011

kristen the best actress and hollywood. I LOVE-YOU KRISTEN STEWART.

joanie

Posted at 5:52 PM on March 1, 2011

he’s said that since twilight. and stuff like, he was so excited to audition when he found out she was in it, that he used to watch her movies, blah blah blah DUDE I LOVE HIM! so effin’ adorable