Emma Stone looks amazing with her blonde bangs and colorful eye makeup!
At the Feb. 27 Vanity Fair Oscar party, Emma Stone, 22, looked so gorgeous. We’re especially loving her makeup– it’s fun and different without being over-the-top. Want to get it for yourself? Read on for tips!
Why this works: We love Emma as a blonde, even though she looked totally hot as a redhead, too! The Easy A star has big doe eyes, which she often highlights with her red carpet makeup. For Oscar night, Emma wears colorful eye makeup look that looks great with her beaded and sequined dress. Here’s how to steal her look!
- Apply a medium-coverage foundation all over your face.
- Use a black eyeliner pencil to line your eyes, focusing on the top lash line– this will make your eyelashes look thicker.
- Dust eyelids with a combination of silver and deep green shadows, from lid to crease. (Choose shadows with a hint of sheen for a more subtle effect.)
- Use a brush to line all around your eyes with the green shadow. This will add an element of color that will really bring out your eyes.
- Apply two coats of black mascara.
- Add a warm pink cream blush to the apples of your cheeks, then blend it across your cheekbones.
- Finish with a matte nude lipstick.
The products below will help you create this fun and sexy look for yourself!
Do YOU like Emma’s red carpet beauty look? Vote now!