'Bachelor' Brad Womack Reportedly Engaged To Emily Maynard — NOT Chantal!

Tue, March 1, 2011 3:37pm EDT by 30 Comments

If Brad is actually engaged to Emily, then who will be the next ‘Bachelorette?’ Could it be Chantal? An insider tells HollywoodLife.com a last-minute casting shuffle has changed everything!

Could Bachelor Brad Womack in fact be engaged to Emily Maynard and not Chantal O’Brien? Reality Steve — the usually reliable TV blogger  who originally said Chantal was the winner — now says Brad and Emily are engaged. That would leave Chantal high and dry!

Now if Emily is in fact the winner on The Bachelor, runner-up Chantal may have been in line to become ABC’s next Bachelorette. But we are hearing that original casting plans have dramatically changed.

“They changed the Bachelorette at the last minute,” a source close to the show tells HollywoodLife.com. “They were finalizing the list of male contestants and word spread that they had swapped out their previous choice for The Bachelorette. It was chaos.”

That could mean that both Chantal and Emily are out of the picture for The Bachelorette. So who could be the lucky girl?

There’s speculation that Ashley Hebert or Vienna Girardi, who was briefly engaged to former Bachelor Jake Pavelka, could be up for the coveted spot. Both have said they would love the opportunity if it was presented to them.

BFFs, who would you like to see as the next Bachelorette?

After you vote, be sure to catch the silly video of Brad singing “Firework” in the backseat — it’s posted below. He almost puts Katy Perry to shame!

- Lindsey DiMattina

Loading video...

league Of legends Cheat

Posted at 8:09 AM on June 20, 2014

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of
any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter
updates. I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
Please let me know if you run into anything.
I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your
new updates.

charity

Posted at 12:35 PM on June 3, 2012

Wonderful issues altogether, you simply gained a new reader. What could you suggest about your submit that you simply made some days ago? Any sure?

free discount prescription cards

Posted at 3:32 PM on June 2, 2012

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all people you actually recognize what you are speaking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally visit my web site =). We will have a hyperlink change arrangement among us

mike

Posted at 2:59 AM on November 11, 2011

I think Brad is really sexy

I wish he was bisexual

Dale

Posted at 11:50 PM on March 14, 2011

Im venting…sorry. My woman didnt win.

Dale

Posted at 11:44 PM on March 14, 2011

Brad picked the wrong woman…he decided to play Daddy to a little girl because his Father wasnt there for him I feel. He still has issues I beleive.Emily is to proper,wont move to Texas, and will have Brad P***Y WHIPPED. Brad has a temper. Well…maybe hes mad because he loves the woman He thinks ) and now she wont commit completely. Dont go on the show if you arent planning on dropping everything and doing whatever it takes to make it work.Its a ridiculous process for both parties..a fantasy.Or at least stop having proposals at the end of these things if your not sure anything is going to come of it. WILL YOU MARRY ME? After 6 weeks? Its not a realistic process at all.

con

Posted at 1:21 PM on March 15, 2011

I couldnt agree with you more. Emily is so phony every time she speaks i want to vomit …She claims she is to protect her daughter ..then why in the hell did she go on this show..her photo and daughter’s photo all over the news..how is this protecting her daughter..She needs a lesson in parenting…

Mala

Posted at 10:50 PM on March 14, 2011

emily is such a fake hoe i love chantal she is so pretty and he missed a really cute and smart grl

huskers

Posted at 9:34 PM on March 14, 2011

emily on bachelor she was born in morgantown,west virginia.this is before she was with hedricks.its also posted on the bachelor show

rocketsofwv

Posted at 9:27 PM on March 14, 2011

emilys from wv.its posted on the bachelor under her picture.

rocketsofwv

Posted at 9:20 PM on March 14, 2011

emily on bachelor she was born in morgantown,west virginia.this is before she was with hedricks.its also posted the net under the show

travlinglady

Posted at 8:15 AM on March 14, 2011

Why wouLd it be a plus for either one of them to be chosen? MORE LIKE A LUCKY ESCAPE FOR THE GIRL HE DOESN’T PICK. SHE MIGHT FIND HERSELF A REAL MAN.

nur07

Posted at 4:28 PM on March 10, 2011

I hope its Emily (although Chantal seems fine too), but we’ll see.

Don’t much care for the Bachelorette choices, but for love of Pete, do not put Vienna in the role! Ugh. Not sure I could stomach it (was not a huge fan of Jake either).

Ann

Posted at 5:27 PM on March 7, 2011

Emily loves herself! Having a sugar daddy like Hendrick Racing doesn’t leave alot for someone else. Even if Brad
had money, I do not believe that he can handle th fact of another man’s child and this child’s prodogy. Why did Brad not meet Emily’s family. After all, he only saw her daughter. Could this meet that all is not well with her family. I guess the home viewed was also purchased by Hendrick’s? If he should pick Emily, BEWARE that all is not as it seems.

Rachel

Posted at 10:03 PM on March 12, 2011

Sounds like you’re just jealous!

MacaR

Posted at 2:42 PM on March 4, 2011

Shawntel Newton for Bachelorette!!!!!

.CATHY

Posted at 10:40 AM on March 3, 2011

How could such a mistake have happened? Not that I care who wins, both girl are great, but I can’t help thinking this is a ploy to improve viewer ratings. Put the seed of doubt in everyones mind so they just have to tune in to see the truth. That’s showbiz

jim

Posted at 10:38 AM on March 3, 2011

Quite frankly I think the spoiler changes are all a ploy to improve viewer ratings. If everyone knows way in advance who the winner is why watch. But if there is controversy then of course everyone will tune in to find out the outcome. All showbiz. Porobably it is Chantel, but they just don’t want anyone to be sure. Or else he pulled a Jason and switched from Chantel to Emily. Would’nt be surprised at anything.

judy

Posted at 10:36 AM on March 3, 2011

hjgy

Posted at 8:15 PM on March 1, 2011

Life is so lonely. It’s time to renew it !

:P ~~~Blac k’ Whi te’ Flir ts. C’ 0- M ~~~ which gives you a chance to make your life better, the best place to meet black & white sing les. You are surely to find your special someone among thousands of members!!

@@@@@
Give it a try, you will have a d at e soon !!!

JayJay

Posted at 7:29 PM on March 1, 2011

I hope Emily does NOT win…she dates guy after guy that will get her ahead,not for love-She cannot be satisfied with the fact that her daughter is already set for life-Once it didn’t work out with Dale Jr. and her Nashville career went nowhere, she decided to glom onto this….brings the stereotype of southern women as dumb gold diggers to life

Amoss

Posted at 1:47 PM on March 15, 2011

I had heard this too from someone who used to live near Emily. They said that she moved to Nashville to chase Kenny Chesney. Her reaction last night is proof that she is not in it for love!

Sia

Posted at 5:18 PM on March 1, 2011

I’m HOPING that Emily won ! I love her and wish she would of been the next Bachelorette but I guess we might not get that.

Simone

Posted at 4:36 PM on March 1, 2011

I’d like to see Ashley S as the Bachelorette. And I HOPE Emily won!

Bella Annia

Posted at 8:52 PM on March 3, 2011

I do believe Emily is not in love with Brad, but with the whole idea of being a “couple” in the spotlight after this.
Chantal is strong and truly in love. When a woman says she thought about herself first, but then knew she was in love when she started thinking about him first all the time. I just think Emily is fake (those southern belles always go for the caked up make up and that greasy looking hair. I’m sorry….but Chantal is wholesome and really loves him I believe.

deb

Posted at 10:17 AM on March 8, 2011

I agree. I think Chantal is perfect for him. Everyone thinks Emily is so perfect but I don’t buy it.

guest

Posted at 3:46 PM on March 9, 2011

You are rude and obviously have NO idea about Southern women or charm. Get a life!

Bachwatcher

Posted at 9:08 PM on March 10, 2011

ARe you really this stupid?? Caked makeup and greasy hair. I am too much of a lady to tell you what I think of you.

ricky

Posted at 6:54 PM on March 14, 2011

It’s Bush’s fault

db

Posted at 11:19 PM on March 14, 2011

Fool me once, shame on you…fools me twice, shame on me. First he makes no decision, then he makes the wrong one. He chose the southern belle with the fake blonde hair and pancake make-up over the perfect woman. Chantal has everything any guy would want in a woman…she’s drop dead gorgeous, funny, smart, adventurous, an amazing figure and a real sweetness about her. A good heart I think. If it’s any consequence to Chantal, that dude doesn’t deserve you. I’m never watching this stupid show anymore. Big disappointment. Too bad I don’t play for the Seahawks.