At the Feb. 27 Vanity Fair Oscar party, Taylor Swift looked better than ever! Check out her look, then find out how to get it yourself!
Taylor Swift looked stunning on Hollywood’s biggest night, with big lashes and hot red lips! Want to get her sexy makeup look for yourself? We tell you how!
Why this works: Though Taylor is known for being a natural beauty, for big nights like the Oscars she knows how to step it up! She takes her usual makeup look, which is all about her lovely eyes and gorgeous lips, and glams it up even more with tons of mascara and some red lipstick! The total look is elegant while still sexy. Here’s how to steal it for yourself!
- Apply a lightweight foundation all over your face, like COVERGIRL Natureluxe Foundation.
- Use a black liquid liner pen to line your top lashline. This will give you a dramatic, open-eyed look! Try COVERGIRL Line Exact Liquid Liner Pen in Very Black.
- Lightly dust a gold eye shadow like COVERGIRL Queen Collection 1 Kit Eyeshadow in Sun City to the whole eye area, concentrating on eyelids. Line the bottom lash line with this same color, for a subtle shimmer all around the eyes.
- Finish eyes with two coats of a lengthening black mascara, like COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara in Very Black.
- Add a very small amount of bronzer to the cheeks, for a subtle effect that warms the whole face. A loose powder formula like COVERGIRL TruBlend Bronzer Naturally Luminous Powder in Natural Bronze will give you this look.
- Finish with some lip drama! A bright red shade like COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lipstick in Hot is moisturizing and keeps lips looking fierce the whole night long!
The products below will help you create this easy, sexy look for yourself!
Do YOU like Taylor’s Oscar beauty look? Vote now!