Robert Pattinson Has A New 42-Year-Old Overweight Woman In His Life!

Mon, February 28, 2011 4:30pm EDT by 8 Comments

When it comes to the ladies, Rob sure has great taste. Who do you prefer — Tai or K-Stew?

Robert Pattinson has millions of female admirers, but only a few lucky ladies actually get to bask in his presence. Sure, we all love Kristen Stewart, but have you met R-Patz’s other main woman? She’s 42-years-old, almost nine feet tall and nearly 9,000 pounds!

Meet Tai the Elephant, Rob’s Water for Elephants co-star and reportedly the number one reason why he signed on for the film. The lovely ladies over at WaterForElephants.com took a trip to Tai’s home, Have Trunk Will Travel ranch in Perris, Calif. Feb. 19 and learned all sorts of fun facts about Tai and Rob’s adorable relationship and just had to share them.

• Rob fell in love with Tai after doing loads of tricks with her and seeing how intelligent she is. He was all over her, thrilled to be in her presence. After the meeting when he was driving back to LA, he was calling people telling them how excited he was meeting her and doing the movie.
  • Reese Witherspoon loved Tai. They have a routine together in the movie, so she trained with Tai for countless hours over many weeks.
  • Tai would recognize Rob and Reese because they spent so much time together on the set.

Water For Elephants hits theaters April 22. Are you excited to see Tai on the big screen?

Loading video...

Kirstin Benson

Sorry Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson Has A New Love In His Life — A Puppy!

Exclusive Want To Be In ‘Breaking Dawn’ With Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart?!

Exclusive Breaking (Dawn) News: ‘Twilight’ Has Officially Started Shooting In Canada!

Britt

Posted at 6:09 PM on March 6, 2011

Wait is she 9,000 lbs? Another article on here says she’s 15,000 lbs. I’m no elephant weight expert but I have to imagine one of those is off, just a little bit. She does appear to have a bit of junk in her trunk (pun not intended but I take full credit for its greatness; seriously, look at the picture and think about it).

She is beautiful. I have never seen an elephant so spotted, but I think I’m used to seeing African elephants (with the bigger ears). I’ve always been one of those people who couldn’t care less if he and Kristen are “dating” or “getting married” or even having an “mpreg,” and Kristen is a great actress, but I think my money is on the big girl. “Real Women Have Curves” and all that..

I really want to see the movie because I have always wanted to join the circus, but sadly people just don’t do that anymore. Plus I have to wait for all the hype over R-Pattz to die down before I can read the book, otherwise It’ll look like I’m reading it just because of Eddie.

MAKI

Posted at 9:58 PM on February 28, 2011

OMGGGG

TAI IS SO CUTE

ADORABLE

Liz

Posted at 9:14 PM on February 28, 2011

You forgot to add a choice in the poll for those who would choose “NO! Not at all!” No on the movie, No on the dvd!

Loser

Posted at 11:36 PM on February 28, 2011

Ewww. GTFA loser!!!!!!! You are not welcomed here!!!

scarlett

Posted at 7:02 PM on February 28, 2011

I LOVE THE TAI

lucy

Posted at 5:33 PM on February 28, 2011

Kristen is the only woman in Rob’s life. Tai can get lost. She’s an ugly elephant anyway.

janegirl

Posted at 5:47 PM on February 28, 2011

omg jfc. please grow up. tai is amazing.

H2OforElephants

Posted at 5:24 PM on February 28, 2011

Hey muchos gracias for the link and the shout out! Appreciate it so much! But our site is http://www.WaterForElephantsFilm.com – you left off the Film part. THANKS THOUGH! Cheers!!