Her soft, flowing locks! Those lips! Those cheeks! Those eyes! Here’s how 2011’s Best Actress got her flawless look on the big night she took home her first Oscar!
Beautiful Natalie Portman, 29, expecting her first child, is is the face of Miss Dior Cherie. She’s engaged to hottie Benjamin Millipied, and she just snagged Hollywood’s most prestigious award for her performance in Black Swan! Life couldn’t get any better for Hollywood’s hottest young actress.
She was absolutely glowing last night at the Academy Awards show. Natalie is a natural beauty who floated through the night in her pregnancy glow. And here’s how you can get her look!
Natalie’s Dior artist Eileen Kastner-Delago says she wanted to make her look blend smoothly with her Rodarte gown: “I was inspired by her dress so I went with more purple tones.”
1) Eileen began by priming her skin with Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Foundation. She touched up any imperfections with Diorskin Nude Hydrating Concealer.
2) For Natalie’s eyes, Eileen mixed different shades of shadow — gold, purple, and pink — to achieve that her sultry look (Dior 1-Colour Eyeshadow in #546 Gold Touch, Dior 2-Colour Eyeshadow in Purple Look #885, Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Extase Pinks #804). Two different mascaras thickened and lengthened her lashes, Diorshow Waterproof Mascara — anticipating a win and any potential tears of joy — and Diorshow Iconic Mascara in Navy Blue for a hint of reflective color.
3) Her cheeks were done with DiorBlush in Peechy Keen to give her a rosy tint.
4) Her lips were perfect, in a combination of Dior Addict Lipstick in Infamous Pink — with just a touch of Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss in Apricot Cloche for extra shine!
Now, about that perfect ‘do! Frederic Fekkai’s Didier Malige, who styled Natalie, gave us all the details on how to get her glamorous bohemian style, that really romantic and feminine look!
1) Apply an anti-frizz product and volumizer before blow-drying the hair smooth using a round brush.
2) Then curl the hair using a 1” curling iron to create soft and feminine waves.
3) Next, create a foundation for the style by backcombing the bottom layers.
4) Sweep the hair to the left side of her face, securing with bobby pins.
5) For a finishing touch, Didier used one of Natalie’s earrings as a shimmery accent piece.
6) Secure the look with a sheer hairspray.