At the Feb. 27 Oscars party, Best Actress nominee Michelle Williams looked fresh-faced and gorgeous. Here are all the details of her look so you can get it for yourself!
Michelle Williams, 30, looked so beautiful on her big night, don’t you think? Even though she didn’t walk away a winner, her beauty look definitely topped our list! Want to try this super-simple beauty routine for yourself? We tell you how!
Why this works: Michelle channels Mia Farrow with her pixie haircut and delicate features. She knows that the best makeup look for her is basic, to bring out her natural beauty! For Oscar, she stuck to this look that works for her, which is so simple but also so flattering. Give it a try!
- Apply a foundation like COVERGIRL Clean Liquid Makeup to your face to provide even coverage and disguise any imperfections.
- Define your eyebrows with COVERGIRL Brow & Eye Makers Brow Shaper and Eyeliner. Doing this adds emphasis to the whole eye area and gives it a polished, pulled-together look.
- Draw a line of COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner in Silver Spark below each eye. This shimmery color makes eyes look wider and adds a bit of interest to a simple eye makeup look!
- Finish eyes with COVERGIRL Lash Exact Mascara in Black.
- Add COVERGIRL TruBlend Blush Naturally Luminous Powder in Pure Romance to apples of cheeks, and spread out onto cheekbones.
- Finish with a simple lip color, like COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lipstick in Kiss. This will add definition to the lips and enhance your natural color!
The products below will help you create this sweet and defined look for yourself!
Do YOU like Michelle’s Oscar beauty look? Vote now!