Justin Bieber turns 17 tomorrow and here are a few of the things we’d like to gift him!
What presents do you get for one of the biggest celebs in the world? Justin Bieber turns 17 March 1 and all of us here at HollywoodLife.com have been wracking our brains trying to come up with the best gifts for the pint-sized superstar. Without further ado, here are our favorite options thus far:
- Pecs — Editor-In-Chief Bonnie Fuller would love to give the Biebs some pecs for his birthday. Why? “He just needs them,” she says.
- A mustache — Justin is almost an adult but he’s no where near close to having enough facial hair to grow a mustache. We’d give him a ‘stache so he can rock “Mustache Mondays” and maybe avoid paparazzi a little better.
- A belt — West Coast Producer Kirstin Benson is sick of seeing Justin’s tush stick out from his pants. It’s not 1997. Give the kid a belt already!
- A hall pass — Associate Editor Andy Swift and Weekend Editor Chris Spargo want to give the Biebs a hall pass…and not for him to skip class. “Justin’s fans say Selena Gomez is changing him,” Andy explains. “He needs a hall pass so he can explore other territories.” Mmmkay.
- American citizenship — Although Justin says he has no interest in becoming an American citizen, we’d still love to claim the little genius as one of our own. Any objections? No? That’s what we thought.
In all seriousness, Justin is actually putting his birthday to good use and is asking fans to donate $17 (or more) to Charity: Water to help raise $17,000 for clean water in developing nations.
“1 in 8 people in the world lack access to clean water. so this year i want to give my birthday away to help @charitywater #makeachange …,” he tweeted Feb. 28.
How cool is that? What would YOU like to give Justin for his birthday? Sound off below and maybe we’ll use your dream gift in our Bieber Birthday story tomorrow!