Jerry Hall was a top model famous for her iconic curls before her marriage to Mick Jagger– and Amy channeled her for the Oscars!
Celebrity hairstylist Laini Reeves for Couture Colour (she works with Emily Blunt, Claire Danes, and Michelle Williams!) created Amy’s stunning waves on Feb. 27, and says he was inspired by Jerry. We totally see the resemblance– Amy looks like a supermodel herself!
Here’s how you can get these mermaid curls:
- Start with clean, conditioned, wet hair.
- Take three pea-sized drops of Couture Colour Pequi Oil Treatment, and rub the oil between your fingers to activate the ingredients. Next, apply the oil to your hair from roots to ends. (Don’t be afraid of oil– it absorbs instantly and leaves your hair looking smooth and shiny!).
- Part your hair to the side, then set sections into 1 1/2 inch curlers.
- Wait until hair is dry to remove the curlers. (Use this time to get dressed, do your makeup– whatever!)
- Brush through your hair with a soft-bristled brush, then add a bit more Pequi Oil for shine.
- Finish with a hairspray to keep the style lasting all night long!
Will YOU be trying Amy’s mermaid curls? Tell us in our poll, then check out the products below to help get the look for yourself!