Kim Kardashian Starring In ANOTHER Reality Show — Are You Getting Sick of Her Yet?

Sat, February 26, 2011 3:21pm EST by 16 Comments

Everyone loves Kim, but she is everywhere these days! Is it time for her to take a break?

Kim Kardashian is at it again, doing what she does best — starring in yet another reality show! The New York Post reports Kim and Mario Lopez were filming the CW pilot H8R in LA this week,”where she met up with a woman named Dena, who is said to scorn the reality star.” This sounds like a potential disaster!

Kim tried to explain to the woman why her hatred was unfounded, but can you blame her? It’s not so much that people hate Kim, it is that you cannot turn on a TV, open a magazine or go to a store without being bombarded by videos or pics of the reality star.

Do you agree HollywoodLifers? Have you had your fill of Kim?

Peanie's Mom

Posted at 7:18 PM on July 6, 2011

Beyond sick of seeing her face on TV ads, on magazines. Who cares what jock she slept with and now who cares what designer dress she chooses for her “have to outdo Prince William’s” wedding plans. Pleeze!! If people don’t buy products she’s advertising nor magazines she’s on the cover of then maybe the advertisers will get a clue. She lives for publicity so stop making her rich.

JJ James

Posted at 2:12 PM on February 28, 2011

The only reality show I want to see her in, is where she’s but naked sucking my cock!!!

Betty Botox

Posted at 1:13 PM on February 27, 2011

I have never watched their reality shows. I don’t read stories in the tabloids about them. That said, her perfume is fantastic! I love it! People stop me in stores and ask me what I am wearing. They are always amazed when I tell them, ‘Kim Kardashian.’ True!

Does anyone out there remember how close the Kardashian sisters were to the late Nicole Brown Simpson before her death? I am sure she would be very proud of her friends. So sad she isn’t here to see their success.

maya

Posted at 8:57 AM on February 28, 2011

@Betty Botox – The Kardashian sisters were not close to Nicole Brown Simpson, it was their parents Rob Kardashian & Kris Jenner. Kris Jenner and Nicole Brown Simpson were close and Rob Kardashian and OJ Simpson too. The Kardashian sisters were close to the OJ & Nicole’s children.

Betty Botox

Posted at 9:48 AM on February 28, 2011

Nicole and the Kardashian sister’s mother were close, and yes, the children were friends, but they were also friends of Nicole Brown Simpson. How petty!

Evergreen

Posted at 7:18 AM on February 27, 2011

I wouldn’t even be sick of her if I were looking down at the top of her head.

jezoebel

Posted at 1:44 AM on February 27, 2011

“Are You Getting Sick of Her Yet?” Does a bear $#!+ in the forest?

Shanell

Posted at 12:44 AM on March 2, 2011

I thought I WAS THE ONLY ONE GETTING TIRED OF THIS WANNABE CELEBRITY…….IS A BIRD WORTH TWO IN THE BUSH?….lol

patty

Posted at 11:57 PM on February 26, 2011

I don’t get it what in the hell is she famous for. RYAN Seacrest started this.The little 5 foot dumb a..s

Amanda

Posted at 9:48 PM on February 26, 2011

Hollywoodlife- you are the one who keeps shoving her down our throats! It is the media’s fault that she is everywhere we look. Stop talking about her and let her 15 minutes be over already!

pati

Posted at 6:32 PM on February 26, 2011

Ugh! I think EVERYONE is sick of these no-talent, FAME WHORE tramps!

Tl knudson

Posted at 7:15 PM on February 27, 2011

True, and how can you mistake the OLD NAVY girl with Kim? KIM Cannot dance or move! The only thing Kim can do is stand and look pretty. Chris does a good job at pimping out her no talent girls. Ryan Seacrest should be shamed by his association.

JB

Posted at 6:18 PM on February 26, 2011

I HAVE BEEN SICK OF HER FOR A LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT JUST NEVER ENDS!! I CAN’T STAND HER! ARE THERE NO BOUNDS TO THE EXTENT OF HER GREED – AND THAT OF HER MOTHER??!! I WANT HER OFF THE PLANET!

Jac

Posted at 4:34 PM on February 26, 2011

It was one episode. Multiple celebs are gonna be on the show, not just Kim Kardashian.

Try again HollywoodLife…

Ray Miller

Posted at 4:06 PM on February 26, 2011

I just hope she’s nude. She doesn’t have to talk, act or anything but just strut around in the altogether.

Brian

Posted at 4:36 PM on February 26, 2011

I could not agree more Ray! …with lots of booty footage!