Charlie Sheen's Curses & Insults That Ended 'Two And A Half Men!' Has He Totally Lost It?

Fri, February 25, 2011 6:45pm EDT by 22 Comments
Getty Images

Charlie’s rants might cost him his career and every shred of dignity he has left — but the crazy keeps on coming!

Charlie Sheen‘s erratic behavior caused this season of Two and a Half Men to go dark on Feb. 24, mostly due to the super-troubled star’s epic rants. The ball started rolling yesterday when Charlie went nuts on a Feb. 24 radio interview on The Alex Jones Show, dropping a ton of insults to the show’s creators and inspiring CBS to issue the following statement: “Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen’s statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of Two and a Half Men for the remainder of the season.” But what did Charlie say that made CBS so worried?

We chose our our favorite crazy moments from the interview, which likely inspired the network and production company to panic:

• “I’m so tired of pretending like my life isn’t perfect and bitchin’ and just winning every second. I’m not perfect, and bitching and just delivering the goods at every f—ing turn. Because look what I’m dealing with, man — I’m dealing with fools and trolls. I’m dealing with soft targets.”
  • “If you’re part of my family, I will love you violently. If you infiltrate and try to hurt my family, I will murder you violently.”
  • “I’m sorry, man, but I’ve got magic. I’ve got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time — and this includes naps — I’m an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.”

Furthermore, we’ve rounded up the latest updates in this rapidly developing story. While reading them, just try to imagine the panic Sheen’s handlers must be going through right about now.

• Charlie wrote an open letter to TMZ, calling Two and a Half Men creator Chuck Lorre a “contaminated little maggot [who] can’t handle my power and can’t handle the truth.” Fair enough.
  • Charlie accepted a challenge from RadarOnline.com to take a drug test on Feb. 28 to prove his sobriety, saying  “These a–holes [at CBS] claim they know [I am on drugs] and we are going to prove them wrong. That’s how confident I am.” Sounds good.
  • Charlie claims he’s in negotiations to star in an HBO show called Sheen’s Corner. “It will be epic, all types of guests and we will focus on the truth and the absurd,” Charlie says. Half of that sounds right.
  • Charlie was once again compared to Lindsay Lohan by Hollywood insiders. Although he’s shown interest in reviving his iconic Major League role, Morgan Creek Pictures CEO James G. Robinson said, “Obviously with Major League 3 there’s a huge part written for Charlie’s character … but after dealing with Lindsay Lohan on Georgia Rule, I can speak for someone who has experienced the difficulties of working with an actor dealing with addiction.”
  • Charlie texted Good Morning America that he will be on the set of Two and a Half Men despite the show’s production being canceled.
  • Charlie brushed off anti-semitic accusations when referring to Chuck by his Hebrew name Chaim Levine. “I was referring to Chuck by his real name, because I wanted to address the man, not the bulls–t TV persona,” he tells TMZ. But HollywoodLife.com spoke with Abraham H. Foxman, the National Director of the Anti-Defamation League, who disagreed: “By invoking television producer Chuck Lorre’s Jewish name in the context of an angry tirade against him, Charlie Sheen left the impression that another reason for his dislike of Mr. Lorre is his Jewishness.  This fact has no relevance to Mr. Sheen’s complaint or disagreement, and his words are at best bizarre, and at worst, borderline anti-Semitism.”
  • When speaking with his buddy Pat O’Brien on Loose Cannons, Charlie colorfully explained how he’s undervalued by the show’s production staff: “I put a billion dollars in the studio’s pockets and I put half a billion dollars in Chuck’s pocket. I should of been walking in to sandwiches, massages and h–d jobs. Yeah, I said it!”

We hope Charlie finds help for his problems, but we also await his next rant with a morbid curiosity!

Charlie Sheen Brings His Crazy To Primetime In A Tell-All Interview!

Charlie Sheen To CBS: ‘We’re At War — Apologize While Licking My Feet!’

– William Earl

backlinks

Posted at 8:44 PM on December 12, 2011

This makes great sense to anyone!!!

nutrition and health

Posted at 10:56 AM on December 5, 2011

This could be this blog’s greatest read on here!

Full Nulled Soft

Posted at 5:39 AM on November 15, 2011

What an all ’round good article..

syntek fuel additive

Posted at 4:54 AM on November 14, 2011

That’s an all ’round well thought out article.

Maestriweb

Posted at 11:30 AM on October 25, 2011

This makes great sense.

pike

Posted at 6:01 PM on October 20, 2011

That’s some enlightening piece…

worlds smallest twin aircraft

Posted at 3:59 AM on October 13, 2011

You could not be more on the money

Patty

Posted at 3:03 AM on February 28, 2011

Charlie should have learned from his Dad. He had a drinking/drug problem at one time, but after a heart attack he went to rehab & overcame it. Charlie is a talented man, but he is killing himself slowly. & I think it is sad. Another actor who is going to be talked about as when he dies. “He could have been a somebody!!!”
I really liked “Two & 1/2 Men”. I enjoyed the laughs~ & it is sad for the other people who have put their hearts into their the show. ~Great writers. Now they are out of work too.
For Charlie it wasn’t a show, it was reality!!

Many actors have this same problem, But they were stronger & did something to heal themselves. Look at Robin Williams, ~ Robert Downey Jr. ~~ They all went on to be productive & it can happen for Charlie. ~
I will keep praying for you, Charlie!!!

kol

Posted at 7:04 PM on February 27, 2011

He couldn’t have “lost it”!!! — He never HAD IT! ROFL!!

Karen

Posted at 4:41 PM on February 27, 2011

Charlie Sheen has a GOD complex…we should all be glad he decided to let us breathe the air.

tom

Posted at 4:33 PM on February 27, 2011

This Estevez character should have been institutionalized ages ago and likely would have been if not for the Tinseltown mystique Take away the ludicrous sums of $$$ paid to these clowns and He’d be just another bum on the boulevard begging for change

Sean

Posted at 11:13 AM on February 27, 2011

Charlie Sheen is literally the worst.

cleo

Posted at 6:24 AM on February 27, 2011

Another Hollywood type actually believing that they have talent.

gene

Posted at 7:30 PM on February 26, 2011

Charlie could anything he wanted as long as he didn’t insult jews. Now that he did that he is finished.

Arglebargle

Posted at 12:27 PM on February 26, 2011

Good riddance to bad garbage. He quit being funny after the first line out of his mouth.

Maybe Two and a Half Men will have one final episode: Charlie’s funeral. I might even watch that one.

Mr.bob

Posted at 8:55 PM on February 26, 2011

I agree that would b the best end for the best show

destiny

Posted at 7:42 PM on February 25, 2011

haha really shut up you and justin bieber can not be together

jason

Posted at 6:28 PM on February 25, 2011

Lindsay Lohan – the male version.

victory

Posted at 3:05 PM on February 25, 2011

Yes, Charlie Sheen has totally lost his mind, most likely snorting too much coke. I wonder how far his nest egg will last on drugs, booze and paid whores before he has to move in w/ his dad for support. One more wasted life!

Beth

Posted at 3:54 PM on February 25, 2011

Whether a life has been wasted is define by subjectivity of the person living the life.

Judi

Posted at 7:59 PM on February 26, 2011

I totally agree with you! He’s going to be another “has been/washed up” actor. No one will want to work with him because he’s such a pain in the a**. Proves money can’t buy everything. Pity his parents.

ann

Posted at 1:03 PM on February 27, 2011

I agree with victory totally! Too much coke! I was thinking before all this started, who still buys Charlie Sheen as a hot guy all the chicks want to sleep with anyway??!! Even in reality, he has to pay women to sleep with him! I feel sorry for his co-stars. He will crash and burn and probably be found dead by the years end. What a shame for his family. It’s tragic and sad really.