BREAKING NEWS: CBS Shuts Down Production On 'Two & A Half Men' For The Season

Thu, February 24, 2011 8:41pm EDT by 10 Comments

Courtesy of CBS

Turns out Charlie Sheen is not as invincible as he thought! CBS and Warner Bros. have shut down production on Two and a Half Men for the season following Charlie’s explosive interviews Feb. 24.

In a shocking move, CBS and Warner Bros. have decided to halt all production on their hit sitcom Two and a Half Men hours after the show’s star, Charlie Sheen, gave two inappropriate interviews bashing the creator Feb. 24.

In a statement CBS and Warner Bros. said, “Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen’s statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of ‘Two and a Half Men’ for the remainder of the season.”

Earlier that day, Charlie, 45, told TMZ the show’s creator, Chuck Lorre, was “a stupid, stupid little man and a pu**y punk that I never want to be like.”

This is the eighth season of Two and a Half Men. There’s no word yet if there will be a ninth.

Kirstin Benson

Read about how HollywoodLife.com predicted this sad twist!