BREAKING NEWS: CBS Shuts Down Production On 'Two & A Half Men' For The Season

Thu, February 24, 2011 8:41pm EDT by 10 Comments

Courtesy of CBS

Turns out Charlie Sheen is not as invincible as he thought! CBS and Warner Bros. have shut down production on Two and a Half Men for the season following Charlie’s explosive interviews Feb. 24.

In a shocking move, CBS and Warner Bros. have decided to halt all production on their hit sitcom Two and a Half Men hours after the show’s star, Charlie Sheen, gave two inappropriate interviews bashing the creator Feb. 24.

In a statement CBS and Warner Bros. said, “Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen’s statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of ‘Two and a Half Men’ for the remainder of the season.”

Earlier that day, Charlie, 45, told TMZ the show’s creator, Chuck Lorre, was “a stupid, stupid little man and a pu**y punk that I never want to be like.”

This is the eighth season of Two and a Half Men. There’s no word yet if there will be a ninth.

Kirstin Benson

Read about how HollywoodLife.com predicted this sad twist!

Poetry

Posted at 3:25 AM on April 6, 2012

Attractive portion of content. I simply stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to say that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing on your augment or even I fulfillment you get right of entry to persistently fast.

anon

Posted at 4:51 PM on February 25, 2011

I used to watch because it was funny. And yes, Im a woman. It also made fun of men as well. I took it for what it was. I stopped because the quality of writing and comedy went down big time and Charlie’s addictions were coming out in his appearance and voice. As a woman business owner Im a very strong supporter of women’s charities and our local shelter. While I dont believe Charlie’s behavior should be rewarded, he’s not the first, last or only full blown addict in HWood. The other’s just choose to hide it better. What goes on behind the scences in the industry is much darker and sexist than most could or would want to know. I hope he gets help. Right now it’s the addiction and the drugs speaking along with the ego most entertainers have (and hide). For his kids sake I wish him a healthier future.

yepyoureright

Posted at 11:13 AM on February 25, 2011

it’s about time! charlie sheen is completely out of control!

Kitty

Posted at 8:53 AM on February 25, 2011

I only hope this disgusting misogynistic show and it’s even more disgusting “star” disappear for good. They both send a very disturbing message to people-especially young impressionable people. I hope we don’t have Charlie Sheen inflicted on us anymore, one can only take so much abuse.

Mike

Posted at 3:13 AM on February 25, 2011

Disgusting manwhore junkie. Bout’ time they canceled this lowlife’s show.

christine

Posted at 9:39 PM on February 24, 2011

They just noticed that he is insane?! So are the 52% of you who watch and enable him.

Fred

Posted at 10:29 PM on February 24, 2011

I hear ya. I’ll second that.

Cristy

Posted at 3:13 AM on February 25, 2011

AMEN

joi

Posted at 9:02 PM on February 24, 2011

IT’S ABOUT TIME CBS LES AND WARNER BROS JEFF CANCEL THE4 SHOW HOWEVER THEY JUST NEED TO REPLACE MR, DRUG SHEEN.

GET A NEW PERSON TO TAKES SHEEN’S PLACE

Johnathan

Posted at 3:22 AM on February 25, 2011

This show doesn’t exactly portray women in a positive way. I’m not a fan but I have watched it a couple of times and the women are always slutty bimbo retards who he “tricks” into sleeping with him and then throws them out in the morning.

I think now he has a girlfriend but he treats her like crap and is borderline emotionally abusive to her (like falling asleep while she’s telling him something important) and it’s played off as “comedy”.

I’m a guy and even I notice the negative messages that they’re sending.