Has Heather Morris Become The Best Part Of 'Glee' — She's More Talented & Funnier Than The Entire Cast!

Thu, February 24, 2011 5:41pm EST by 24 Comments

Forget Jane Lynch and Lea Michele, Heather Morris has slowly proved herself to be the greatest thing to come out of ‘Glee!’

Every cast member of Glee is phenomenally talented and, if nothing else, the hit show has introduced America to a new group of gifted actors. That being said, while Lea Michele can sing, Jane Lynch can deadpan and Matthew Morrison can sweater vest, no one on the show is more talented and hard working than the phenomenal Heather Morris!

What can I say? I love Heather. I mean, I LOVE Heather. There is no other actor that I look forward to seeing more on a show than Heather on Glee. I love 30 Rock because it is so well written and acted, I love Raising Hope for the amazing cast and these days, I love Glee solely for Heather (but props Naya Rivera — girl you be killing it…).

Heather, you are a hysterical gift from the Gods. And boy, can you dance. I mean, DANCE. You are a phenomenon when it comes to moving those feet. More than that, you can sing as well. But this all pales in comparison to your comedic abilities. Trust me Heather, you are the reason people have continued to watch Glee.

It may be gay sharks, untrustworthy kittens or solid-free diets, but everything out of your mouth is amazing. In lesser hands it might seem not as amusing or over-the-top, but with you it’s dynamite. You have become the best part of the biggest show in America — and all because of your talent and hard, hard work.

So I end this love letter simply saying Heather, never, ever, go away. Like, ever.

-Chris Spargo

P.S. — You too Naya, stay put!

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Paul Engman

Posted at 6:37 PM on May 23, 2011

I am amazed by the talents shown on Glee. I feel excited for the cast who most of them are knew to the screen. I love it when Harry Shum Jr and Heather Morris gets a chance to act.

Heather Morris quit dancing because it didn’t pay enough but a month later joined Glee.

Heather to me is a raw comedian discovered, she is so funny on screen and off. Have you listen to her in interviews and non-scripted conversations. She is much more then a ONE LINER, she is a true natural comedian.
I believe she would be the next comedian superstar if the chance is given.

For some other up coming superstars
Mark Salling is a new younger Brad Pitt,
Chris Coffer is a new Sean Penn,
Naya Riviera is a new Catherine Zeta Jones,

kerokerokeroppi06

Posted at 8:36 PM on March 13, 2011

“You have become the best part of the biggest show in America — and all because of your talent and hard, hard work. This is where I, as much as it pains me, explain what separates you from your costars. You are a wonderful slow bleed. You are so consistent. You look amazing. Did we mention what an amazing dancer you are? Heather, never, ever, go away. Like, ever.”

Amen, Brother!!! I totally agree!!! She is mesmerizing and magnetic; every time she is on TV, she steals the scene away from her co-stars. She is the reason (with Naya a close 2nd) WHY I watch GLEE. The way she moves her hot bod just gets me every time; I wish that they would feature her dancing ability even more. She is a rising star and I look forward to watching her soar. I heart you HeMo!!!

Mack

Posted at 3:23 AM on February 28, 2011

I LOVE Heather, too, for all the reasons you mention.

But on this show, is it necessary to pick out a “most talented” cast member?

I think you could make a good case for at least a half dozen people on the show. That’s one of the reasons I HAVE to watch every week.

Dale

Posted at 2:32 AM on February 27, 2011

I totally agree. I enjoyed the first half of season 1 but not that much. It was more satirical and kind of a new concept so I liked the show as a whole but I really fell in love with Glee when they started to feature Brittany (Heather) more. Don’t get me wrong, I love Brittany the character. She’s my favorite character. But there’s something about Heather herself that is just so watchable and charismatic. Be it her good looks, her charm, her sick dancing skills, her comedic timing, or a combo of it all she has amazing screen presence and charisma.

Tom Michael

Posted at 1:11 AM on February 27, 2011

I have to agree. I like the entire cast… but never really rushed to watch the show. Then I noticed Heather.

There is something very special about Heather Morris. I would guess that she will be A list in Hollywood in the next two years. I’m not sure exactly how, but she stands out. I have total respect for her broad talents. She also seems to have a great head on her shoulders and void of any diva tendencies. I’ve turned a few people on to the show and they two too have noticed her as a surprise stand out.

Keep up the great work Heather!!!!

CG89

Posted at 6:41 PM on February 26, 2011

YESSSSSSSS I AGREE WITH YOUR ENTIRE LETTER!! HEARTHER IS THE BEST!! AT LIKE EVERYTHING!! GLEE WOULDN’T BE THE SAME WITHOUT HER!! SHE’S JUST SOOOOOO HOT!! AND DANCEEEEE I LOVE WATCHING HER DANCE!! HER PERFORMANCES ARE ALWAYS THE BEST, WITH HER *AMAZING* DANCING AND SINGING!! I SOOO LOVE HER <3<3<3<3

PS I HAVE WATCHED TIK AND ALSO TOK NOW FOR LIKE 1000000 TIMES, JUST CAN'T STOP, ITS REALLY GOOD.

Joe

Posted at 10:38 PM on February 25, 2011

No, only thing she wins is most talented female dancer.

Not the best actress not the best singer therefore not the most talented.

Females over all most talented Lea and than Naya. I think Lea and Naya are prettier than Heather too. Heather may win best body but Naya isn’t far behind. Lea has a nice body she just has a different shape, her butt and legs stack up nicely against Naya and Heather though.

For a short girl Lea has some great legs.

MeMeMoi

Posted at 12:18 PM on February 25, 2011

I have 3 favorite characters on this show:

Santana (Naya) was always my favorite from the first season. She used to get at best, one line an episode, but it was always dead-pan and the most hilarious of dry humor. And then when I found out she could sing too in the Madonna episode?? Yes. Love her.

Brittany (Heather) like Santana would get at best maybe one line, but it was always hilarity. If Santana was a female Stewie Griffin, then Brittany is an even more inept Peter. Also started liking Britt (before she uttered a word) as the random blonde in dance sequences who stoodout as the best. When Mercedes performed Bust Your Windows was when I realized Heather Morris could DANCE. She OWNED that Tik Tok performance. She strips and gets dolla bills thrown at her by her bf. She bounced into a split?! I’m a chick and even I had to rewind that a couple of times. She is a Queen lol

Rachel. Yes. Rachel is super annoying, but after watching this week’s episode Blame It On The Alchol, I was reminded why I liked her. Lea Michele can be quite the comedic actress when she wants to be. She pulled out all of the Rachel-isms.
“…Mr. Schue? First of all that vest is very cute. You’re all kinds of awesome.”

angelie

Posted at 12:25 AM on February 25, 2011

i TOTALLY agree with you! Heather is the only reason why i watch Glee

Dellane

Posted at 11:01 PM on February 24, 2011

Henry, If you want to base Heather’s dance talent on how far she got on a reality show then you must also logically conclude that Amber Riley is a horrid singer given that she didn’t even make it past the producers on American Idol. And that, of course, is as silly a conclusion as anyone claiming anyone on this show is the “most talented”. We all are entitled to our favorites, though, and Heather and her hilarious delivery coupled with fierce dancing is definitely my pick too. I think she’s awesome.

Laura

Posted at 10:21 PM on February 24, 2011

wow you couldn’t be further up Heather ass if you tried. Come on the most talented really? You could have just says you enjoy the show for her. Don’t pretend she is the most talented. Dancing does not equal most talented.

Plus I’d rather watch Harry Shum or Matthew Morrison dance.

You have a little crush that is cute but that doesn’t make her the most talented.

Dianna

Posted at 10:16 PM on February 24, 2011

She can dance, the acting is one note and the singing is iffy still. It is hard to tell if she can sing cause she has only sung songs that have so much production to them anyway.

I think the one liners often come off flat or trying to hard to be funny. Plus when she has done anything beside a one liner it is pretty average at best.

Best girl dancer , yes, most talented no, hardest worker no.

I really don’t get where it comes from that she is the hardest worker. She has to doesn’t have to record often ( no they she doesn’t do the back up), she is in most of the scenes and has little dialog. She doesn’t even have big dance routines in each show. This idea she is the hardest worker is pulled out of someone ass.

Mackie

Posted at 9:30 PM on February 24, 2011

Heather Is the best thing that happend to glee so sooo talented I agree 100% with u brittnay is my fab caracters on glee

sarah

Posted at 9:26 PM on February 24, 2011

Heather is definitely one talented person, but I wouldn’t say she’s the funniest. She’s an insanely good dancer though. Naya’s got the best comedic timing and she always deliver. Together, they are dynamite. Brittany and Santana are the best thing about the show.

Valerie

Posted at 6:24 PM on February 24, 2011

I totally agree with you,
Heather Morris,so amazing, sexy and funny. She a really good dancer and I like her voice! I can stop listening Tik Tok!

With Naya, they are the best team ever.

laura

Posted at 6:34 PM on February 24, 2011

one thing is love the character britanny, another thing is said that heather is the best of the cast and trash the others.
i like her too, love her dance, but tik tok looked amazing and sounded autotune.
her acting is the same thing all the time, she is good but the most talented, not in my opnion.

petty

Posted at 6:18 PM on February 24, 2011

Why do you feel the need to put down Lea and Jane. Can you not just write an article on how you enjoy her performance?

You don’t need to knock down someone else to build up another. But I should expect anything else from this site. You are in the business of knocking people down.

are you serious?

Posted at 6:16 PM on February 24, 2011

i know that this site has a personal agenda and a biased opinion, but say that heather morris is the most talented of the cast is a joke.
love her, sweet girl, but she will not going to win a award for her acting, sorry.
hollywood life should put their hate against lea michele aside and focus on her job, also lea is good friend with her castmates even if this site love to say against thingsabout her.

Oprah

Posted at 6:14 PM on February 24, 2011

I guess if you can’t see the humor in the more in depth characters you would find Brittany more humorous. If you attention span was as long as Brittany’s you would see her as more talented. I personally think many other characters are more fun and more interesting. Out of the kids I would put her at maybe number 6, middle of the road.

Heather is a dancer who with a little bit of dialog can make it fun. Her singing so far has been highly process and enhanced.

Not Heather

Posted at 6:02 PM on February 24, 2011

Nope wrong. I think this site just has a thing for blond, first you kiss Dianna butt now Heathers.

I say Lea and/or Chris too. Both have proven they can do drama, comedy, sing and do choreography. Heather can dance and do one liners.

Heather seems like a great person and fun but no she is not the most talented.

amy

Posted at 5:59 PM on February 24, 2011

the most hard working person in that cast is probably Lea Michele given the fact that she’s in the most scenes and has to record the most songs, in addition to the choreography she has to memorize for the group numbers.

anyway, they are all really hard working people, so to single a supporting cast member out as the most talented, especially one who has gotten no recognition from a major organization like the HFPA or the Academy of TV Arts & Sciences isn’t really supporting your already thin argument.

Joe

Posted at 5:59 PM on February 24, 2011

I don’t think so, she is a mediocre singer and actor at best. She can do one liners but the drama is weak and anything more than two lines starts to run together. The only thing she has on the others is her dancing. They are using her too much actually and she is losing the fun part of her character. I think Naya is better than Heather, but Lea and Chris overall are still better of the kids.

And you know she is more hard working, how is that exactly? When they were making the Brittany episode she even said how hard it was and said and think this is what Lea Michele does every week.

Henry

Posted at 5:56 PM on February 24, 2011

So delivering every one of your lines in the same tone, in other worse having no range, and having a flat, less than mediocre singing voice equals “more talented & funnier than the entire cast”? Really now?

She can dance really well, but that’s about it. And her dancing isn’t even all that phenomenal given what Fox airs on SYTYCD: a show she was on and was eliminated from early in the competition.

kimmy

Posted at 6:07 PM on February 24, 2011

yeah that mono tone dead thing is a bit much. I get she is slow but why does she have no emotion?

The one liners are fun but sometimes they are plain stupid. What is an a Anthem the hem of an ant’s pants. Just dumb. Plus sometimes she mumbles.

Girl can dance, but that does not make her the most talented or the hardest working.