Real Housewife Kim Zolciak Bares Her Bump In A Sexy Lingerie Shoot!

Wed, February 23, 2011 11:38am EST by 7 Comments

Courtesy of Life & Style

Kim says she LOVES being pregnant! Her boyfriend Kroy tells her she’s beautiful and she’s happier than ever. Don’t you think she looks great?

The Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak is six months pregnant with her third child and she can’t wait to have another one as soon as she gives birth! “If we get married, Kroy would like to have one more child,” Kim tells Life & Style magazine. “And I want one, too!”

Unlike other moms who fear how their bodies changing during pregnancy, Kim, 32, is so at peace with hers that she doesn’t even exercise. “God bless all these women who exercise during their pregnancy,” Kim says. “But I go to the grocery store, and I’m like, ‘Phew!’”

Kim Zociak’s baby bump is getting bigger by the day!

“I don’t step on a scale, but I’d say I’ve gained about 20 pounds,” Kim adds.

And Kim’s not complaining about the assets of being pregnant! “My butt is as big as my belly [and] my boobs have gotten a little bigger,” Kim laughs. “People love my butt!”

In fact, her man, 25-year-old Atlanta Falcons defensive end Kroy Biermann, finds Kim extremely sexy. “Kroy loves me pregnant,” Kim gushes. “I don’t remember my ex-husband being that into it, but Kroy loves it. He tells me I’m so beautiful.”

Oh no — pregnant Kim’s been caught smoking!

Because Kim has Kroy’s approval, she doesn’t hold back on her cravings. “I have a sweet tooth,” she says. “It’s bad enough when I’m not pregnant — now it’s just SweeTarts, chocolate, doughnuts, cheesecake — anything sweet.”

“I’m hormonal and can be moody and all over the place,” Kim jokes. But that’s OK — “I’m more in touch with my body now.”

Kim Zolciak is the ‘happiest’ she’s ever been now that she’s pregnant!

Kim already has two daughters from a previous marriage — Brielle, 13, and Arianna, 9. This will be Kroy’s first baby.

HollyMoms — tell us what you think about Kim and her pregnant body. Doesn’t she look beautiful?

- Lindsey DiMattina

Beyoncca

Posted at 5:25 PM on March 2, 2012

Kim does look good in the photo, yet I have had it with bloggers and the media acting like this glorified homewrecker is such a saint this season just because she fell for Kroy’s “REAR END”. From day one Kim has made Kroys butt the basis for her attection to Kroy. How Pathetic! Kim is a self-proclaimed gold digger who admitted that on her and Kroy’s first date Big PaPa dropped her off and picked her up. Kim said she told big papa “I met the cutest guy today”. Kim explained this infront of Kroy and others, which only made me question Kroy’s integrity who stands by and listons to that. Who would allow his girl/baby mama to tell stories like that and especially mentioning Big PaPa’s name. I can’t support Kim or her reality show. No wonder Kroy’s parents don’t approve of their relationship.

LILY

Posted at 1:51 PM on March 2, 2011

Kim looks great!!!!

KM

Posted at 12:52 PM on February 24, 2011

She’s disgusting……

rachel s

Posted at 8:52 PM on February 23, 2011

I think she looks great, but I think they could of done a much better job of airbrushing her stomach. It looks great on the cover, but it looks a bit dimply in the lingerie photo. Maybe she should of waited till she was like 8 or 9 months to be completely filled out. I think maybe a bikini might of been a bit more appropriate than lingerie too, seeing is she’s pregnant.

Me

Posted at 1:59 PM on March 2, 2011

Why airbrush!? Hollywood airbrushes too much.. she looks great…I think its awesome she is rocking a bikini not to many ladies have the confidance to do so.

jenna

Posted at 2:05 PM on February 23, 2011

WTF is wrong with her skin? And her face??

Lila Ann

Posted at 1:20 PM on February 23, 2011

Wow, for some reason I thought this woman was like 42 NOT 32. She looks way older than 32.

Congratulations on your pregnancy.