Bonnie Says: Don't Call Sofia Vergara And Christina Hendricks Fat — They Look Better Naked Than Size Zeros!

Tue, February 22, 2011 7:43pm EDT by 11 Comments

Don’t you love that Sofia Vergara is tired of being bullied because she’s not a scary skinny and is speaking out against it?

“Someone told me I should lose weight,” she confessed to Sharon Osbourne, Julie Chen and Holly Robinson Peete on The Talk show on  Feb. 21. It turns out that before she became infamous for her sexy mama role on Modern Family, she couldn’t borrow a dress for a red carpet event to save her life. They were size zeros and “they’d only come up to there. (she pointed to her hips) It was a nightmare.”

Frustrated stylists advised the 5 ‘ 7 ” Columbian bombshell who only actually weighs 125 pounds to lose weight and they waved photos of other, much skinnier actresses before her eyes. She was tortured with comments like “See, they look great on the red carpet.”

Sofia’s brilliant response — “They might look better in pictures, but I look better naked!”

How true! There’s nothing men like more than a woman’s body that has flesh and curves. Skin and bones do not a sexy body make. Women agree. Both sexes have told us numerous times in Hollywoodlife.com surveys, including our most recent skinny vs. curvy poll, that curvy is hotter.

Now Sofia, I’m so glad that you feel empowered by your enviable figure, and that you didn’t submit to the diet police. You need to know that you have a soul and full-figured sister in Mad Men‘s Christina Hendricks who told us exclusively that “I’m completely happy with my body,” and that I have no plans to do any dieting!

Well guess what ladies – you both look better naked! Agree?

–Bonnie Fuller

DeeDee

Posted at 2:41 PM on February 23, 2011

I’m not going to vote because I think we need to celebrate all sizes! Woman need to go with who they naturally are shape wise! I have a friend who has been ridiculed her whole life for being too thin! She has gone to doctors trying to gain weight and she can’t. Remember, it can be difficult on all sides!

Guest.

Posted at 10:39 AM on February 23, 2011

I think that Sofia Vergara looks gorgeous!! Her figure is really nice. On the other hand we have Christina Hendricks who has a nice figure without the boobs! They look ridiculous!!

Cricket

Posted at 5:08 AM on February 23, 2011

Sofia is a mile away from fat. Christina is not fat but she shouldn’t squeeze her boobs like that…they might pop.

ko

Posted at 4:44 AM on February 23, 2011

bonnie, are you fat? you really seem to have a problem with skinny gals. were you bullied in highschool?

anyway, you should stop with this posts.

claud

Posted at 2:01 AM on February 23, 2011

I think, and I may be wrong here, that the point isn’t skinnies versus curvies. It’s skinnies, and curvies, and shorties, and tallies and get the f*ck off my backies! I’m not sure whether these constant, incessant, never ending body battles and evaluations are helping… along with the revelations about their weights, what they eat and how much they exercise. It’s all so superficial. I know that beauty has a place. I like getting fashion and beauty ideas from celebrities. I’m not sure dissecting them and pitting body types against each other will lead to us FINALLY TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE BESIDES OUR GODDAMM BODIES.

uhhh

Posted at 12:20 AM on February 23, 2011

I’ve never heard ANYONE call Sofia overweight or fat. She’s a thin woman with naturally huge breasts. The only fat on her is her huge boobs.

mimi22

Posted at 10:35 PM on February 22, 2011

seriously. 5’7” and 125 is …curvy?? considering the weight of their chest alone? i’d say it’s skin and bones, plus boobs. still not real full-figured women.

Guest

Posted at 9:47 PM on February 22, 2011

I would feel a lot less morally conflicted about this question if I could actually see either one of them naked.

Jim Stoops

Posted at 9:42 PM on February 22, 2011

I love these hotties at their current weight, I hate those other skinny dope shooting crack whores they can models….please these are real women.

hfth

Posted at 8:15 PM on February 22, 2011

Life is so lonely. It’s time to renew it !

~~~Blac k’ Whi te’ Flir ts. C’ 0- M ~~~ which gives you a chance to make your life better, the best place to meet black & white sing les. You are surely to find your special someone among thousands of members!!

@@@@@
Give it a try, you will have a d at e soon !!!

Mr Black

Posted at 1:29 AM on February 23, 2011

What a sleezy web site!! hfth