Kate Gosselin Makes Her Kids Work On Their Day Off From School! Shouldn't They Get A Break? Exclusive!

Mon, February 21, 2011 4:41pm EDT by 70 Comments

The eight little Gosselins are working around the clock for their mom’s reality show! Should Kate give them a rest?

Whether it’s dragging her kids halfway around the world or documenting the holidays, Kate Gosselin always finds an excuse to put her eight children in front of the camera!

A source tells HollyBaby.com that even though the Gosselins’ private school gave them Feb. 21 off to recognize President’s Day, a national holiday, Kate saw it as the perfect opportunity to film scenes for their TLC reality show Kate Plus 8!

“Kate took her kids — with cameras in tow — down to their local Giant grocery store, to film,” our source says. “Unbelievable that she won’t let them have a day off.”

We spoke to a source at the grocery store, and they confirmed the rumors.

“Kate and her kids are filming here this afternoon,” the Giant grocery store manager tells us. “But we aren’t shutting down the store. People can still come in and shop.”

Don’t these kids deserve some time off once in a while?

– Chloe Melas

Pharmd652

Posted at 2:30 PM on October 8, 2011

Very nice site!

Pharmd516

Posted at 2:29 PM on October 8, 2011

Hello! ebaddfd interesting ebaddfd site! I’m really like it! Very, very ebaddfd good!

Galina

Posted at 5:11 PM on March 1, 2011

I know-Kate is very strong person. We are not supposed to worry about her kids. They will be totally OK.

HI 50

Posted at 12:53 AM on February 23, 2011

And now, Katie Irene at her very best on George Lopez. Manufactured, fake blonde, veneers, tummy tuck, lipo, boob job, 20-ish wardrobe, fake tan. Ok, this is what George was admiring.

And now, she’s trolling for a rich husband?! Hahahaha. George insulted his ethnicity by implying, “Maybe you need a Latino.” Really? NO Latin man in his right mind would want a woman like Katie Irene to demean & emasculate him. Actually, no man will be good enough for her.

AND, everybody KNOWS she’s in lust with her handler/bodyguard/boob advisor, Steve. Micheal C. Hall was SMART to run away from the crazed barracuda! Hope someone alerts Micheal to be on the lookout for a potential stalker in Katie Irene. Laughable moment when she talked about her ritual behaviors when watching Dexter. Wonder if it included, “And I watch Dexter with my trusted companion & basement dweller, Steve Neild. He keeps me company, I mean, safe when the kids are away.” HAHAHAHA!!

Kris

Posted at 9:11 PM on February 22, 2011

Wow! Why do people hate Kate? I seriously don’t get it. Going to a grocery store work…really? I don’t think so. I have taken my kids to the grocery store on their holidays, does that make me a bad mom? I mean fine cameras were in tow, so what. That is part of their life; where they go cameras go. To me work involves some sort of physical labor, these kids look like they are having fun in a grocery store not physical labor. My kids love going to the grocery store.
As far as being dragged around the world being work, are you kidding? I wish. Listen I had a hard childhood, and as a kid I would have given my right arm to have half the childhood they do. Live in a big house on a ranch with an involved mom who takes them on awesome trips, yeah that sounds awful. Heck as an adult I would like to have, or do half of what they have or get to do.
Just look at the kids. They are happy, smart, energentic, well taken care of kids. If they were unhappy I am sure it would show up on carmera people. It would be hard to control 8 kids and make them all act a certain way just to make mom look good. Kids happy = good mom. LEAVE IT ALONE!!!

Teri

Posted at 10:39 PM on February 22, 2011

I agree with you completely Kris. Glad their are a few people here that have some common sense.

Constance

Posted at 1:33 AM on February 23, 2011

Kris. That is exactly the thinking of people who support Kate, wishing that they too could exploit their children for monetary gain. It’s all about the material things.
How about a normal free children’s life. Just because they are not doing manual work, does not equate to a happy childhood. Do they have to be in a workshop before people can see that these are troubled children who may grow up to be entitled like their mother.
They were not thrust into the limelight by coincidence. T.V. stations did not just happen to pick them. They were shopped by their mother who contacted t.v. stations. Shame on her and all those who support her.

shanaynay

Posted at 12:52 PM on February 22, 2011

Wow, did anyone see how Oprah gave the parents of the McGhee sextuplets a $250,000 gift card to Wal Mart? That was so nice of her to help a family who is self employed with their own carpet and upholstery cleaning business.

Jon and Kate were on Oprah too, weren’t they? I wonder what Oprah gave them? Oh, that’s right…. NOTHING!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Teri

Posted at 10:37 PM on February 22, 2011

You should be ashamed of yourself for being so evil. I would call you what you are shanaynay, but I thing I know what your name translates into. Do you really think its so funny that Kates 8 didnt get anything from Oprah and the other family did? Thats purely disgusting. Maybe Oprah didnt think that Jon and Kate needed her help by the time they were on her show.

HI 50

Posted at 12:36 AM on February 23, 2011

Oprah’s production team researches EVERYONE she has on her show. Maybe Oprah found out that Jon & Kate were receiving community, church & governmental assistance. Maybe she found out about the church member’s donations. Maybe she found out about the homemakeover that Katie was ungrateful for! SOOOOO, they received NOTHING! That must’ve pissed Katie Irene off royally! She’s ALWAYS about her entitled freebies!