Kate Hudson Has Major Morning Sickness — She's Actually Losing Weight!

Sun, February 20, 2011 3:47pm EDT by 5 Comments

XposureKate is having a difficult pregnancy — forget cookies, this expectant mommy is munching on saltines!

Gaining weight in this instance should be a breeze, but over the last four months Kate Hudson has only gained one pound!  So much for eating for two. Her morning sickness has been so severe she hasn’t been able to keep anything down. In comparison to the 60 pounds Kate, 31, gained before giving birth to son Ryder, she definitely feels the difference!

Kate and Matt Bellamy are talking baby names

“She was incredibly nauseus the first four months and told me she only gained a pound,” a source tells Us Weekly.  Ugh, that’s the worst!

Her tummy might be feeling funny, but she’s definitely having brighter days with baby daddy Matt Bellamy, 33. Do we hear wedding bells in the distance?

– Amanda Chen

jason

Posted at 9:35 PM on February 20, 2011

Hope it all works out ok. She’s so CUTE looking when she’s not all glammed up.

She looks absolutely magnificent like she is…but I hope she puts on a few pounds.

Alana

Posted at 9:15 PM on February 20, 2011

With my older son I had BAD morning sickness. With my little man I lived on tums they helped a lot. Now I’m pregnant with number 3 and it’s not to bad (knock on wood) I take tums once in a while.

Kat

Posted at 8:59 PM on February 20, 2011

Oh god I remember morning sickness! I lost weight my first months of being preggo. It was sooo bad tht my midwife gave me pills, they did NOT WORK! I even threw up in class twice, it was so embarrasing.

Cricket

Posted at 6:39 PM on February 20, 2011

I’m sorry Kate is going through morning sickness…I know exactly how she feels…but it’s refreshing to see celebrities have problems we all have and can identify with unlike pregnancies like Gisele’s where everything is perfect and super-human.

tes420

Posted at 1:10 PM on February 20, 2011

Poor Kate! Three pregnancies with terrible sickness for me and the only cure I found was medical marijuana. I know-people are going to scream at me, but it is something that was used thousands of years before there were attorneys and republicans and guns. She should try laying off anything synthetic around her-fabrics, make-up, people, bath products. Give up caffeine (at least soda and heavy coffee). I don’t know who she’s spending her time with, but I know Momma Goldie would agree with what I said. Make sure she keeps positive forces around her belly. She’ll be ok, but keep the toxicity low.